Sign in to follow this  
Windy

Yahoo 5x5 Roto Leagues: $1000, $500, $400, $300, $200 (Windy)

Put me down for the 200$  windy.   I've been in a couple windy leagues usually cash out always handled as it should.   Windy is legit.    Upstroy@Yahoo.  

Good to have ya back for 2018 Yourdad. Yahoo should open up shop in about a week or so. Appreciate the endorsement. 

How are free agent adds handled in your $300 league - FAAB bidding or fastest fingers gets the player?

Thanks

Crusaderfan, my leagues are all Yahoo Standard Settings which uses the "fast fingers" system. So players are designated as FA (except recently dropped players go on waivers for 2 days and then it is rolling priority starting with reverse draft order). 

Hi, I'm interested in both the 1K and 500 leagues. Will you know in your leagues' settings in advance? 1 or 2 Util spots, Max Innings, etc? Also, any chance both leagues will be snake drafts? Thanks, Wade - poptimusrhyme@yahoo.com

Hey Wade, I sent ya an email too. But to answer your questions here: 1) I don't change anything from Yahoo Standard Settings, I can post those here once Yahoo opens up the site which should be within the next week. 2) The lineup is C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P BN BN BN BN BN. So it is 23-man rosters. 3) The IP cap is 1400. 4) The $500 league is a snake draft but the $1000 will presumably have a lot of returning auction managers who will want to keep it an auction.  

Let me know if any others!