Sign in to follow this  
Windy

Yahoo 5x5 Roto Leagues: $1000, $500, $400, $300, $200 (Windy)

Hey Jeff, that is something I may consider once I get all my "normal" leagues going. I can put up a msge board post in all leagues to see if there is enough interest to start a new league like that. We should know within 2 weeks. Yahoo opens up shop this Thursday. 

Edited by Windy

Windy -- I emailed you on the $1000 league.. should be the garrett gmail account. let me know if you didnt get it

Got it and responded! Yes I suspect there will be openings in that $1000 league, that is one I'm not sure will get filled in February but it will get filled eventually. I should know by next week how many managers are returning. 

Mharoldsn@yahoo.com     I'm in for the 200 auction again.i was in yours last yr.and was in that football lg.your buddy runs 

mharoldson, you will get an invite tomorrow to rejoin the league! I am going to stay up late tonight and start getting leagues set up since Yahoo just opened up shop tonight :) 

Hailtoyourvictor: I will have a head count on returning managers after this weekend, then will start inviting new ones. For new managers reserving a spot will be first-come, first-serve in terms of who pays on LeagueSafe. However, enough guys have emailed me this past month to start at least 2 new leagues in the $200 range (1 auction, 1 snake), so there will def be openings for that.

The trade veto policy is that a majority of 6/10 managers must vote to overturn a trade. So it's a high bar, but any trade can be overturned in the league consensus is that it's an absurd or shady trade. I try to set a tone in the League Constitution that nobody should ever do anything that other managers might interpret as shady. Err on the side of caution. In 3 years/13 leagues as commish, guys have been great in this regard - zero negative experiences. It's one reason you will start to see more endorsements on this thread in the coming weeks (there are already several comments in the thread, and I will ask others post a positive comment here as they rejoin my leagues). 

Edited by Windy
  • Like 1

Windy leagues are OPEN

Ask for an invite and check out the settings and League constitution