Sign in to follow this  
rush007

Drop Bell for Adebayo? WHIR!

Adebayo looks to have earned some minutes, though he did that when JJ wasn't around. Bell has no clear path for minutes, on the other hand. Time to drop you think? 

Of course! do it do it do it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Of course! do it do it do it

Thanks! Any other opinions?

both are a crap shoot. if given minutes, both would produce. bell is a per minute beast though. really hard to say. i think warriors may be alternating curry/klay/dray/kd with injuries so bell should get minutes on many nights. bam looks like he can play next to whiteside, but so can kelly. i think either one isnt wrong, but i would prolly stick with bell just for the massive stocks a lil assist n boards with awesome fg. bam so far really seems like hes great with fg, pts, rebs

• Thanks 1

You can do it. Imo Bell is not going to be effective if he dont plays 20 min and it looks it will not happen. And the Spoelstra comments are encouraging.

• Thanks 1

id take bam over bell both are a crap shoot though

I dropped Bell a week ago. Looks like he's falling out of the rotation for regular minutes. I'd say do it.

Bell has more upside but i think he is dropable for now. You should consider him as a stash. Bam has similar quality but James Johnson will be back in the next one and im not sure once Whiteside start playing consistently 30 mins if there is enough PT for Bam. I dont think this move will improve your situation much. I would rather stay with Bell in case someone in Golden State gets hurt (or fake hurt for rest purposes)