Sign in to follow this  
Brandayz

100% QUICK WHIR - LILLARD IN A BIG TRADE!

Would you give up Markkanen, Hardaway jr, Randle & Prince for Lillard (his drops will be Zach Randolph, Jeremy Lamb & Sabonis)

Is it a no-brainer or do you think that Markkanen will get even better without Mirotic (he is ranked 18 for the last two weeks) and Prince (when some of the Hawks players are being dealt)? THJ posted top 25 value before his injury after a slow start and Randle has be on a double double tear lately. 

Other players on the wire: JaMychal Green, Austin Rivers, J. Jack, Y. Ferrell, John Henson, Delon Wright, E. Moore, Marcus Morris, Dedmon, Alex Len, Jabari Parker, T. Wallace, K. Anderson, Adebayo

My roster: 

THE GREEK FREAK
DEMARCUS COUSINS

JAMES HARDEN

KEVIN DURANT
RUSSELL WESTBROOK

ZACH LAVINE

TIM HARDAWAY JR

MARKELLE FULTZ

BOBBY PORTIS

MARQUESE CHRISS

JULIUS RANDLE

TAUREAN PRINCE 
LAURI MARKKANEN

IR: PAUL MILLSAP

Maybe try to hang on to at least one of those guys and make it a three for one instead? If not I think I'd still do it to stack your team even more lol. You can then pick up dedmon and Henson, and stash Jabari. 

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

Maybe try to hang on to at least one of those guys and make it a three for one instead? If not I think I'd still do it to stack your team even more lol. You can then pick up dedmon and Henson, and stash Jabari. 

Should I try Dennis Smith Jr with me or is he irrelevant when I got Rivers, Delon etc on the WW? :) I mean should I still do it without him or really try to get him with me?

Thinking about picking up Rivers and Dedmon or Henson. Not sure about Jabari since my playoffs starts 2-3 weeks after he's back. 

12+ Teamer. Stay.

10 or less. Trade.

Edited by Jin

5 minutes ago, Jin said:

12+ Teamer. Stay.

10 or less. Trade.

I'm in a 10 teamer. So should I try to get Dennis Smith JR with me or should I just get someone from the WW? (is it a deal breaker if I can't get him with me???)

3 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

I'm in a 10 teamer. So should I try to get Dennis Smith JR with me or should I just get someone from the WW? (is it a deal breaker if I can't get him with me???)

I would try getting DSJ because you’re giving him a lot of depth for just one player. I would also try to keep one of those 4 players because if Lillard goes down, you’ll get heavily screwed.

2 minutes ago, Jin said:

I would try getting DSJ because you’re giving him a lot of depth for just one player. I would also try to keep one of those 4 players because if Lillard goes down, you’ll get heavily screwed.

But it shouldn't be a deal breaker if I don't get DSJ with me? I'm thinking about getting Rivers, Delon and Dedmon or Henson if I don't get DSJ with me

This is a nice deal for you. Try to offer one guy less just in case. Either way do it though. Then you can grab Dedmon, Whright and stash Jabari if you want. You can also stream T Wallace for a week and stash Parker later which would be ideal.

3 minutes ago, Manos A said:

This is a nice deal for you. Try to offer one guy less just in case. Either way do it though. Then you can grab Dedmon, Whright and stash Jabari if you want. You can also stream T Wallace for a week and stash Parker later which would be ideal.

What about A Rivers??

and should I try to push for DSJ in that Trade also? Or just close it and get someone from the ww?

2 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

What about A Rivers??

and should I try to push for DSJ in that Trade also? Or just close it and get someone from the ww?

Personally i hate Rivers and generally this kind of players:P. There is no harm in trying to get DSJ as well (we should definitely owned everywhere) but dont get too greedy. Try and close this deal quick imo. 

10 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Personally i hate Rivers and generally this kind of players:P. There is no harm in trying to get DSJ as well (we should definitely owned everywhere) but dont get too greedy. Try and close this deal quick imo. 

Yea I thought the same. Scared of Randle suddenly losing value again or something Like that and Lillard blowing up so I dont stand a chance on that Trade 😂😂😂

and Yea hate him too.. But has been pretty good fantasy wide this year

Edited by Brandayz

Ops Tyler Johnson is also on our WW. Should he be picked up now that Dion Waiters is out of the season?

Yeah if u can squeeze in dsj it would be nicer. If not then u can grab Henson, dedmon, and rivers. And yes grab Tyler Johnson 

Edited by CodeRed

Just now, CodeRed said:

Yeah if u can squeeze in dsj it would be nicer. If not then u can grab Henson, dedmon, and rivers

Oops Tyler Johnson also on our WW. Should he be picked up now that Dion Waiters is out of the season? or still roll with Henson, Dedmon and Rivers?

Just now, Brandayz said:

Oops Tyler Johnson also on our WW. Should he be picked up now that Dion Waiters is out of the season? or still roll with Henson, Dedmon and Rivers?

I'd grab Johnson over rivers

Just now, CodeRed said:

I'd grab Johnson over rivers

Oh thought I should grab him over Henson or Dedmon? But yea okay. Thanks :)

6 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

and Yea hate him too.. But has been pretty good fantasy wide this year

He has indeed! I cant argue with numbers. But real life basketball is a factor for fantasy. Guys like Rivers and Waiters are players who need to run the show in order to produce (both in reality and fantasy). The fact that they are just not that good to lead a team though is making them expendables. They can be replaced anytime. Rivers has his Father as a coach, so its kinda impossible to fall out of the rotation though:lol:. But still, Louis is playing out of his mind right now leaving jus a few usage for the rest. Milos will probably be back before Rivers to be their starting pg and T Wallace seems to be a great find form the Clipps. Rivers wont be in the same situation he was when he was putting numbers. At least thats what im expecting. Sorry if i got off topic a bit

1 minute ago, Manos A said:

He has indeed! I cant argue with numbers. But real life basketball is a factor for fantasy. Guys like Rivers and Waiters are players who need to run the show in order to produce (both in reality and fantasy). The fact that they are just not that good to lead a team though is making them expendables. They can be replaced anytime. Rivers has his Father as a coach, so its kinda impossible to fall out of the rotation though:lol:. But still, Louis is playing out of his mind right now leaving jus a few usage for the rest. Milos will probably be back before Rivers to be their starting pg and T Wallace seems to be a great find form the Clipps. Rivers wont be in the same situation he was when he was putting numbers. At least thats what im expecting. Sorry if i got off topic a bit

Oh thanks :)! So I should grab Tyler Johnson over Rivers now that Dion Waiters is out for the season?

Just now, Brandayz said:

Oh thanks :)! So I should grab Tyler Johnson over Rivers now that Dion Waiters is out for the season?

I think Tyler as a must add. I dont think Rivers as a must add. So.... yeah:D

11 minutes ago, Manos A said:

I think Tyler as a must add. I dont think Rivers as a must add. So.... yeah:D

Oh well the Lillard owner is sleeping now, so should I get Tyler Johnson now instead of Portis or Fultz? Or just wait for tomorrow morning and hope that Tyler is still available there after we have made the trade?

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

Oh well the Lillard owner is sleeping now, so should I get Tyler Johnson now instead of Portis or Fultz? Or just wait for tomorrow morning and hope that Tyler is still available there after we have made the trade?

I'd get Tyler for Fultz and wait on Portis situation to see how it turns out. Its only 3 days left until Mirotic is traded. If you wait on Tyler you might not find him tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Manos A said:

I'd get Tyler for Fultz and wait on Portis situation to see how it turns out. Its only 3 days left until Mirotic is traded. If you wait on Tyler you might not find him tomorrow 

Oh last question then :D We have a weekly limit of 6 adds and I have used 5 out of 6, so if I add tyler that would be my 6 out of 6 this week :D . Would it still be possible to trade this week then or (make the Lillard trade)? Sorry haven't played in Yahoo for quite some time

Edited by Brandayz

2 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Oh last question then :D We have a weekly limit of 6 adds and I have used 5 out of 6, so if I add tyler that would be my 6 out of 6 this week :D . Would it still be possible to trade this week then or (make the Lillard trade)? Sorry haven't played in Yahoo for quite some time

I am an espn guy and i dont want to tell you something that im not sure of. In espn the trades doesnt count as acquisitions but you better check in Yahoo league the setting s info. Sorry that i couldnt help you there

12 minutes ago, Manos A said:

I am an espn guy and i dont want to tell you something that im not sure of. In espn the trades doesnt count as acquisitions but you better check in Yahoo league the setting s info. Sorry that i couldnt help you there

Well thanks a lot :) looks like it's the same in Yahoo leagues. Just picked up TJ instead of Fultz. So now I just have to pull the trade together tomorrow. So just do it without DSJ and get Lillard in that 4-1 trade? :)