Sign in to follow this  
Jin

Jamal Murray for Isaiah Thomas?

In a 9-cat league, who do you prefer? IT or Murray?

Obviously IT is struggling rn and Murray is soaring but who would you prefer to own for the rest of the season?

LOL. IT any day of the week. That trade will most likely get vetoed. 

So IT for sure? Any other opinions?

IT... for sure... Murray is balling, fine... but Nuggets will get players back (e.g. Millsap) less touches, etc. He also has not proven himself like IT has past 3 years. The point is that if you are freaking out over IT, go ahead move him.... but the reality is that you knew what you were getting yourself into when you picked up a player 7 months out. Come Feb he will be balling, till then... maybe you got to take some L-s along the way.

P.S. I am an IT owner who just suffered through the 2/15 FG performance and the last game's ejection... it probably cost me FG% and 3s this week (FG I normally take.... no matter what...).

Edited by Raziballs3324

7 minutes ago, Raziballs3324 said:

IT... for sure... Murray is balling, fine... but Nuggets will get players back (e.g. Millsap) less touches, etc. He also has not proven himself like IT has past 3 years. The point is that if you are freaking out over IT, go ahead move him.... but the reality is that you knew what you were getting yourself into when you picked up a player 7 months out. Come Feb he will be balling, till then... maybe you got to take some L-s along the way.

P.S. I am an IT owner who just suffered through the 2/15 FG performance and the last game's ejection... it probably cost me FG% and 3s this week (FG I normally take.... no matter what...).

Im actually the Jamal Murray owner. I got this offered to me lol.

IT will be fine, but I wouldn't expect close to what he was doing last year. He's still gonna be an early round guy and in redraft I'd take him over Murray.

6 hours ago, Jin said:

Im actually the Jamal Murray owner. I got this offered to me lol.

Oh then it's simple. If you are safely secured to make PO take it. If not, then see how the next 3 weeks look like. 

Bottom line he is 2x the fantasy player than Murray is coming fantasy playoff time.  I'd expect early 3rd round value then.