Sign in to follow this  
thizzzkelly

Beasley or Batum?

Not big on Beasley. I guess it depends on your need. Batum should still have more days where he contributes more across the board and for that, I'd choose him. If you only need points or scoring cats maybe Beasley is a better bet. 

As a Batum owner, I’ll go Beasley here cuz it’s easy to cut/drop him since he was/is WW pickup in the first place. Most Batum GMs are apprehensive about dropping him on past success and where he was drafted. He stinks this year!!!

Beasley is on fire and I'm riding him while he's hot. As the poster above noted, people are more reluctant to drop someone like Batum because of his past performances. With Beasley there's less stress in holding out and you can quickly cycle to the next WW once he gets cold.

Batum used to be such a fun guy to have, sad to see how far he's fallen. That said, if I were in 1st or 2nd, I'd probably look to make the long play and roster him in hopes he figures it out + gets healthy. Beasley's been fun, but Hornacek looks like he could lose faith in him any minute.