Sign in to follow this  
pdids911

Big one: My CP3 and either KP or Jokic for his Harden?

Thoughts? I don't want to give up any of the three, but this is the cost for the best player in the game right now. I should be happy he's even considering it. What should i do? 9 cat, 12 man, h2h. 

Thanks for the help! 

Well it's the cost... No doubt about that. 

If it's a 10 teamer then I would do it. But still CP3 and KP has top 10-15 upside. Harden is 100% safe top 3. 

he offered me another deal - CP3 AND KP for HARDEN AND GOBERT. what do i do?????

Definefely take that deal. Kp as great as he is, admitted he’s tired. Meaning he needs to be minute capped or he will continue to break down. Cp3 is also great BUT he is a bit injury prone whereas harden... this is the first time he’s had an injury as far as I can remember. Gobert will be back within this month, so def stash if u have ir and stream until he comes back. Maybe u might pick up a gem while streaming too. Help me with mine please

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/691207-help-not-sure-if-i-should-do-this-trade-who-wins-whir/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willkoo said:

Definefely take that deal. Kp as great as he is, admitted he’s tired. Meaning he needs to be minute capped or he will continue to break down. Cp3 is also great BUT he is a bit injury prone whereas harden... this is the first time he’s had an injury as far as I can remember. Gobert will be back within this month, so def stash if u have ir and stream until he comes back. Maybe u might pick up a gem while streaming too. Help me with mine please

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/691207-help-not-sure-if-i-should-do-this-trade-who-wins-whir/

Yeah do it as both CP3 and KP are injury prone.

5 hours ago, pdids911 said:

he offered me another deal - CP3 AND KP for HARDEN AND GOBERT. what do i do?????

Take it man....just try to stream and or manage your best until they come back. 

Only way I'd hesitate on that deal at all is if I'm worried about making the playoffs... but even then, you still probably gotta take it. 

• Like 1

i have another deal sitting in my inbox: my otto and bledsoe for his oladipo and delon wright. worth it if i take the harden deal? im so tempted of the core of harden/oladipo/jokic/gobert, but hardly any depth.