Fuzzy_Slippers

Freddie Freeman 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

40 minutes ago, tonywow said:

We've seen Freddy go on some nice power streaks in the past. The plate discipline mentioned above shows maybe he's pressing too much I guess. Curious what you guys think ROS as far as the power output.

You guy's feel he's going on a homer spree at some point ?

I agree rest if his numbers are great, though been a little light on the HRs for a while, hopefully is due for some correction in his favor. 

Hes been meh on everything besides average and obp the last two plus months. A combined 9hrs and 30 rbi In his last 55 games with 23 runs scored. He should be doubling those totals in his lu and where he’s at in his career.  

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1

He's been pretty awful for about 2 months now. Has lost all of his OBP juice. 

It is crazy how these regulars disappear for weeks at a time.

58 minutes ago, B&F said:

It is crazy how these regulars disappear for weeks at a time.

Totally crazy bro, yet he is still doing better than the back of his baseball card.   Like wow.   How does that happen?    Are there really like slumps and hot streaks?   Not according to advanced metrics.   Tell me it ain't so.   noooooooooooooooooooo. :lol:

Edited by Ratso1022

So all my players come up small when I need them the most. Freddie it’s been a long dreadful stretch of nothingness.