DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[We are re-opening this thread on a provisional basis, with an increased focus on keeping the discussion on topic and manageable.  This means that if your comment is not 100% germane to Josh Gordon's fantasy outlook, it is subject to removal, and you will be subject to warning and/or suspension of posting privileges.  There will be no courtesy warnings.  Please contribute to a meaningful fantasy football discussion, or take your commentary elsewhere.]

Message added by tonycpsu

1 minute ago, ponza88 said:

Why trade for him when you know you could possibly get him for free due to his past?

Because he is Jesus on wheels. That's why. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ponza88 said:

Why trade for him when you know you could possibly get him for free due to his past?

I think he'd still have to pass through waivers.

21 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

Top targets:

New England

Los Angeles

Seattle

Indianapolis

Dallas

AAFL team will pick him up his days in the NFL are done, if no one wants Dez i can't see them going after Gordon

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Was it really that easy?  Why aren't more Browns not acting like "himself"?

• Haha 3

Just now, azeri98 said:

AAFL team will pick him up his days in the NFL are done, if no one wants Dez i can't see them going after Gordon

Dez just didn't look all that great last time he played. That is a big reason he is still without a job. His asking price also isn't 700k. 

2 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Gordon proved how dominate he can be last week.

Dez proved nothing.

2 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

You trade him, then you get his cheap contract.  If you sign him as a free agent then you have to negotiate a new deal.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RustyMiller said:

Was it really that easy?  Why aren't more Browns not acting like "himself"?

Bell is about to walk into the Steelers facility Monday with red eyes slurring his speech.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

And all the other twitter poo poos are reliable?

Nope. Just Schefter and Glazer. Everyone else is case-by-case. Albright has credibility issues from past reports. 

I think Gordon was probably high, though. He hadn't played in week 1 since 2012, and the excitement probably contributed to a relapse.

Jeez this is really sad. Prob showed up stoned as f to the facility today.  Maybe he hurt his hammy last night while he got high??  Like I said really sad and now does Josh go off the rails?? I hope not. 

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Gordon proved how dominate he can be last week.

Dez proved nothing.

Really? He had 1 catch, it was a TD but i would hardly call it dominating

• Like 1

Biggest tease I've seen during my 10-15 years of fantasy football experience. Never seen another player tease as many fantasy owners as Gordon has. One amazing season and nothing since.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Nope. Just Schefter and Glazer. Everyone else is case-by-case. Albright has credibility issues from past reports. 

I think Gordon was probably high, though. He hadn't played in week 1 since 2012, and the excitement probably contributed to a relapse.

I mean yeah last night was Friday, so he could if been partying. However, he lasted the whole off season in summer and did NOT relapse, now he has more structure in season and fails. I don't get it.

Edited by nmartinez12443
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Dez just didn't look all that great last time he played. That is a big reason he is still without a job. His asking price also isn't 700k. 

Gordon hasn't looked that great either

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Tough to look good with Dak throwing the football to you. The Cowboys are a wasteland for receivers right now.