DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[We are re-opening this thread on a provisional basis, with an increased focus on keeping the discussion on topic and manageable.  This means that if your comment is not 100% germane to Josh Gordon's fantasy outlook, it is subject to removal, and you will be subject to warning and/or suspension of posting privileges.  There will be no courtesy warnings.  Please contribute to a meaningful fantasy football discussion, or take your commentary elsewhere.]

Message added by tonycpsu

6 minutes ago, DValentine said:

why would he go to patriots? Patriots dont waste their time with headcase players.

Didn't they sign Chad OchoCinco? Yeah.

1 hour ago, ponza88 said:

I'm going to hold him until there's more news. Too big of a talent to drop.

Browns have a good receiving corps... Uf it was just bad blood and setting an example, then he'll be picked up instantly. 

New England and Los Angeles say hi!

Josh Gordon is done. I can’t see any team taking a chance. 

30 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Dorsey is saying he is done with the circus shows

1. Hard Knocks made the team look like a joke

2. josh missed most of training camp

3. Coaches contradicting each other publiclu

4. Calloway busted with drugs in his car

5.  Mychal Kendricks pleads guilty to felony financial crimes

6. Josh injures hammy doing a promotional shoot that wasnt for the team

CLEANING HOUSE. . . 

Man we’re you wrong about JG 

Just now, shakestreet said:

You’re right. The reason 5+ teams have called the Browns is to laugh in their face and nothing else.

• Like 1

Just now, shakestreet said:

Man we’re you wrong about JG 

Man, as if I actually care about being wrong in fantasy football? :lol:

It's a fluid game and you make decisions based on new data and info. 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

You’re right. The reason 5+ teams have called the Browns is to laugh in their face and nothing else.

bills will trade a 6th round pick for a troubled browns receiver, cut him in a week and then he'll play behind philip Dorsett in new england all year, sounds about right

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

They're all just doing the Nelson Muntz laugh and hanging up the phone.

This whole thread is comedy gold even though it is kinda sad for Josh Gordon and his fantasy owners.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pjbyrne707 said:

So is the shark move to trade for JG? Hard to read the situation 

if he was on the waiver and was traded monday with no drug suspension issues would you drop someone from your bench to pick him up?

Edited by dashoe

20 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Funchess is good.

As a wr1? Go through the list of teams and tell me which ones funchess would be the wr1 on. The bills I guess? He’s a fine wr2 but has no business being a team’s best wr

3 minutes ago, pjbyrne707 said:

For the past 5 years the shark move has been to pretend that JG does not exist. Don’t see why this news changes that.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, pjbyrne707 said:

I thought about it briefly.  Though, how can you honestly believe he won't instantly get himself in to trouble somewhere else.  That 2013 season was an awful long time ago.  

Just now, dashoe said:

if he was on the waiver and was traded monday with now drug suspension issues would you drop someone from your bench to pick him up?

Yes, obviously 

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

You keep your Josh Gordon and I raise you a Jarvis Landry ... 

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Man, as if I actually care about being wrong in fantasy football? :lol:

It's a fluid game and you make decisions based on new data and info. 

Wrong right it doesn’t matter... 

All anybody had to do was use common sense and seen this JG hype was fueled by guys who got caught with there pants down. 

29 minutes ago, disasterisk said:

He scored a TD last week.

How's he doing this week?

As per PFT ....

Usually, excuses are made for the stars and examples are made for the scrubs. But not even the stars have an unlimited supply of second chances.

Per a league source, Browns receiver Josh Gordon told the team that he injured his hamstring at a Friday night promotional shoot. The promotional shoot, per the source, was not a team event.

The injury prompted the Browns to rule Gordon out of Sunday’s game at New Orleans on Saturday afternoon. And the circumstances surrounding the injury apparently contributed to the decision that enough is enough.

Per the source, there was indeed a promotional shoot. The Browns didn’t attempt to confirm that Gordon has an injury before traveling to New Orleans. Instead, all things considered, the team simply decided that it was time to move on.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/15/source-josh-gordon-claimed-he-injured-hamstring-at-friday-night-promotional-shoot/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Spina said:

You must be a conservative Trump supporter on Twitter who sees beyond the illusion. :lol::ph34r:

WWG1WGA

Q

Sorry, back to Josh....

Muh based Q LARP.  He predicted this you know.

Where Gordon Goes 1 We Go All.

Gab for life.

Yeah back to Josh Gordon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cs3 said:

How's he doing this week?

Leaving Cleveland, so he's probably doing pretty good.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yes I'm quite sure he's going to a perfect situation... gzus I'm blind to talent but the posts in here are ridiculous.... this guy has been stood by for years by the Browns, they didn't all the sudden just say eh eff this guy cause his hammy is hurt... showed up not right I'm guessing they have protocols in place for this guy to insure they get to keep him so they may hAve a be honset with us josh policy and their own drug test....of which I'm sure we haven't heard.... and if they don't have these in place they are morons.... but I'd def have him on lock and key and effing guy that just followed him everywhere...private eye, sponsor, life coach something... this guy would go no where without a shadow....only thing worse to find out Calloway was with him last night....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

You keep your Josh Gordon and I raise you a Jarvis Landry ... 

Wrong right it doesn’t matter... 

All anybody had to do was use common sense and seen this JG hype was fueled by guys who got caught with there pants down. 

1.  where were you when he played last week and scored a td on limited snaps?

2. you can only take credit for what you predict

3. you never predicted this current outcome :lol: