DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[We are re-opening this thread on a provisional basis, with an increased focus on keeping the discussion on topic and manageable.  This means that if your comment is not 100% germane to Josh Gordon's fantasy outlook, it is subject to removal, and you will be subject to warning and/or suspension of posting privileges.  There will be no courtesy warnings.  Please contribute to a meaningful fantasy football discussion, or take your commentary elsewhere.]

Message added by tonycpsu

The hype is real after being the last look on a 20 second play in garbage time ...but keep the train going !

• Haha 2

On 10/1/2018 at 10:52 AM, CooL said:

I think I'll show a bit of rational thought and keep him on the bench until he enters the Pats and Brady's circle of trust.

So let it be written, so let it be done

Chris Hogan is a travesty and Josh cant take all of his snaps soon enough. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MJ10162 said:

So he has what, 4 catches this year? Great 5th round pick, fellas.

waynes-world-get-a-load-of-this-guy-cam-

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On a serious note, you just gotta hope and pray for a td. The snaps and targets are ugly. Hope he receives more looks. Clearly he balls but that td was horrendous double team defense. 

So no one heard Brady tell Gordon "I love you JG!" After the TD catch? Played it back several times!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Correa said:

2 more TDs than Julio Jones lol.

Lol I’ll take Julio’s points tho. Against Pitt maybe Julio will finally score 

2 minutes ago, MJ10162 said:

So he has what, 4 catches this year? Great 5th round pick, fellas.

Image result for math gif

5 actually. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, lolcopter said:

5 receptions. 2 TDs. right on track

Looking forward to 20 receptions, 8 TDs, 300 yards and WR7 status at the end of the year

• Haha 1

After that horrendous drop from hogan...only a matter of time before Gordon becomes a priority read for brady.

Not startable for the next few games, but possibly a lotto ticket for the playoffs

3 minutes ago, Wyzzil said:

Dude is getting a TD on nearly half of his catches. We aren't worthy!!! 

Whats scary is some of the Pats WR's played 3 times as many snaps. 

Meaning, if you extrapolate that....it is about 150 yards and 3 TD's. 

Just now, FooserX said:

After that horrendous drop from hogan...only a matter of time before Gordon becomes a priority read for brady.

Not startable for the next few games, but possibly a lotto ticket for the playoffs

you did see they play KC in 10 days on SNF right??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FooserX said:

Trippin, they play KC next week

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Whats scary is some of the Pats WR's played 3 times as many snaps. 

Meaning, if you extrapolate that....it is about 150 yards and 3 TD's. 

Extrapolate what to what? You think it was by some accident that he's not playing 100% of the snaps? You were all warned that New England's playbook usually takes a year, let alone an offseason, for players to pick up.

Edited by MJ10162
Mods ruined my 5000 ;_;
  • Like 1

Just now, FooserX said:

Kc..... if anything that makes him more startable.... that’s a shootout waiting to happen. Then again, if kc has 2 guys within 2 ft they can’t possibly screw up like the colts did on that td

Shout out JG12 aka Randy Jr. Aka Josh Garden aka Flash Gordon aka Mr. Lighting Bolt aka Daddy Fat Hands aka The Comeback Kid aka Tommy's Boy aka Young Sky is the Limit aka Mr. 1800 aka Cleveland's Finest aka Watch My Shoes aka Kid with the Motor Mouth

He's back and if he's not on your squad you're in big big trouble

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Silkk1211 said:

you did see they play KC in 10 days on SNF right??

I own JG, so I'm rooting hard, but man...Brady isn't even LOOKING his direction until he's in trouble....then throwing prayers to JG to get bailed out on....which JG is.

I'm just saying I'm going to see a couple more weeks of improvement on the volume before I start starting him. He's catching everything...so just want to see more chemistry and trust. Not like JG couldn't do all the same things hogan/dorsett does. It's just going to take some time for that BEASTLY production we're all looking for.

2 minutes ago, MJ10162 said:

Extrapolate what to what? You think it was by some accident that he's not playing 100% of the snaps? You were all warned that New England's playbook usually takes a year, let alone an offseason, for players to pick up.

Meaning if Gordon got 50 yards and a TD on 20 snaps, then once he starts playing 60 snaps then he would average 150/3

Just now, FooserX said:

I own JG, so I'm rooting hard, but man...Brady isn't even LOOKING his direction until he's in trouble....then throwing prayers to JG to get bailed out on....which JG is.

I'm just saying I'm going to see a couple more weeks of improvement on the volume before I start starting him. He's catching everything...so just want to see more chemistry and trust. Not like JG couldn't do all the same things hogan/dorsett does. It's just going to take some time for that BEASTLY production we're all looking for.

That was a HUGE play by JG, that's going to go a long way building trust.. 

Just now, Tenner said:

Meaning if Gordon got 50 yards and a TD on 20 snaps, then once he starts playing 60 snaps then he would average 150/3

1st grade math

1st grade logic