DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[We are re-opening this thread on a provisional basis, with an increased focus on keeping the discussion on topic and manageable.  This means that if your comment is not 100% germane to Josh Gordon's fantasy outlook, it is subject to removal, and you will be subject to warning and/or suspension of posting privileges.  There will be no courtesy warnings.  Please contribute to a meaningful fantasy football discussion, or take your commentary elsewhere.]

Message added by tonycpsu

6 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

That was my initial thought when I saw he was stepping away. Not really surprised on this news

Even then it's still vague as to how the NFL came to this decision. What did they find out? We know that Patriots won't say anything, and Gordon gave his view but the details that the nfl is holding onto will determine how they handle this suspension/punishment/whatever GODdell decides

Edited by Guwop
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Corleone said:

In my league with standard 1 point PPR scoring, he is #35 PPG as I mentioned. 

You should be able to see exactly what he is in your league, by doing a basic sort and manually counting. You see him in the mid-20s? If so, I would love to see that list via a screenshot/copy and paste. 

Are you also counting the games he was not active? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Grayson2401 said:

Are you also counting the games he was not active? 

Is AJ Green also a WR3? He is 33rd in my league in PPG.

• Haha 1

You gotta love the little ones trying so hard to keep him relative after being a bust as usual. They were wrong to draft him yet again. Keep posting about how good he is. 600 yards and 3 tds per season for his career per season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grayson2401 said:

Is AJ Green also a WR3? He is 33rd in my league in PPG.

It's much more reasonable in here with that squelch feature.

Dynasty worth a hold to see what happens here but otherwise not much else to argue.