DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[We are re-opening this thread on a provisional basis, with an increased focus on keeping the discussion on topic and manageable.  This means that if your comment is not 100% germane to Josh Gordon's fantasy outlook, it is subject to removal, and you will be subject to warning and/or suspension of posting privileges.  There will be no courtesy warnings.  Please contribute to a meaningful fantasy football discussion, or take your commentary elsewhere.]

Message added by tonycpsu

... this official statement from an NFL Spokesman:

As is our standard procedure, we are monitoring the forecast and will stay in close communication with the weather service and both clubs.  As per NFL policy, in the case of inclement weather, specifically lightning, the referee has the authority to determine when it is appropriate to suspend play and clear the teams from the field. The NFL Game Day Operations Center is in constant communication with the referee and the on-site NFL Football Operations representative in order to communicate forecasts and severe weather warnings. These forecasts and warnings are issued by a third-party meteorological service specifically contracted to monitor inclement weather that could affect NFL games.

... the system is heading to Cleveland to catch the game. 

"The latest data I’m seeing this morning is calling for widespread five plus inches of rain, with locally seven plus inches," according to Tanchak. "The heavy rain will start late Saturday night.  So that means all day Sunday and Sunday night we are looking at continuous heavy rain. Winds will be gusting up to 40 mph at times."

• Like 1

move the game to Pittsburgh. EZ

Edited by pdog109

7 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

move the game to Pittsburgh. EZ

And then move the 10/28 game to Cleveland. YA

Edited by Asian Sensation

The harder it rains the easier it is for me to start Gordon. IDGAF about the weather, if the man is back he's the best WR in the NFL.

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH! 

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

Winds will be gusting up to 40 mph at times."

Imagine how fast Flash can run with a 40mph wind at his back ...

• Like 2

Player News: Browns | Big role for Josh Gordon?
Analysis: Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon is a 'big-time talent' according to offensive coordinator Todd Haley and Haley said he hopes Gordon is 'involved a lot' against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 1.        

1 hour ago, RustyMiller said:

CLebNGl.jpg

Winner of the internet.

Do we bench him in the midst of a tropical storm? Seems blasphemous.

• Haha 1

Every logical analysis you can do will tell you to sit gordon this week

and you’d probably never forgive yourself for it 

3 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

Every logical analysis you can do will tell you to sit gordon this week

and you’d probably never forgive yourself for it 

Seriously

The hypest return of a player generating 100 pages before his first regular-season snap, and a literal storm named Gordon is expected to hit

I have to get myself away from this thread for the next two days or I'll probably end up starting him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, omnom1337 said:

Seriously

The hypest return of a player generating 100 pages before his first regular-season snap, and a literal storm named Gordon is expected to hit

I have to get myself away from this thread for the next two days or I'll probably end up starting him

Just give in. You know you will.

• Haha 1

I have to start him now lol .. too much of a coincidence .. Storm Gordon? Nah more like Flash Gordon .. He’s going to run wild in the rain!

The storm simply wants to stop by and watch Gordon obliterate the NFL. 

• Like 1

I can already see Tropical Storm Gordon flinging defenders 30 yards out of Gordon’s way as he goes for 15/950/15. 

• Haha 1