GreatestShowonTurf

Alex Collins 2018 Outlook

Prediction...

Baltimore leans on the run and Collins has his first 20 carry game of the season.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Prediction...

Baltimore leans on the run and Collins has his first 20 carry game of the season.

Yeah I can totally see that if RG3 or Jackson get the start.  If not, then Flacco goes 30/52 for 187 yards

Flacco very doubtful...is this is it?? Is this the springboard they need to finally get back to the ground and pound feat. Collins?

I know I am too optimistic, but man are the pins set up perfect for Collins right now!

Sorry if this has already been said, haven't visited this page much recently. I own him in both my leagues and have barely played him, but DAMN he has a juicy schedule to finish out the year, starting with this Sunday. Strong buy-low candidate if you ask me

12 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Flacco very doubtful...is this is it?? Is this the springboard they need to finally get back to the ground and pound feat. Collins?

I know I am too optimistic, but man are the pins set up perfect for Collins right now!

Jackson's legs could really open up the run game but if he struggles passing and keeping defenses honest the entire offense could implode and struggle to move the ball.

54 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

Does Ty Mont limit Collins at all this week?

Not imo, he's not even a lock to be active--and if he is, it's likely to be at the expensive of Buck's packages/playing time.

After watching TY Mont with the packers, he is no threat to Collins, other than obvious passing downs and gadget plays. Ty Mont is mostly a receiver that lines up in the backfield 

2 hours ago, ff062018 said:

Does Ty Mont limit Collins at all this week?

Only on passing downs and hurry up offense

14 minutes ago, Tomas_2_Cool said:

0 fumbles is key here... An early fumble and his week 11 and ROS outlook tanks

It's so silly, but likely pretty much true and does complicate matters...

I really don't get where the whole Collins=JAG stuff is based in? Dude runs really aggressive and has killer jump cuts/change of direction for a bigger back. Quick feet too and can catch fine. Bottom line is that he has had an awfully difficult schedule (see the Scott Barrett tweet from last night) and still managed rb2 production...also does not help that he has faced 8 man boxes more than almost any other RB. Play calling has not done him any favors this year, but with the schedule coming up and the QB change, we might still have time for quite the stretch run here.

Lamar officially starting means Collins is actually a strong start now, no way the Ravens are going to become pass happy today with a rookie QB.

• Haha 1

Padlock this thread before Collins owners make excuses about why he is still relevant

Gus Edwards: 17 carries, 115 yards, 1 TD

Alex Collins: 7 carries, 18 yards, 1 TD (Came on an amazing block from John Brown who sealed the edge)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dashoe said:

Lamar officially starting means Collins is actually a strong start now, no way the Ravens are going to become pass happy today with a rookie QB.

right process wrong rb. . . :o

2 hours ago, Marinap87 said:

Drop candidate 

Clearly Harbaugh is just not happy with Collins as his starter. He put a practice squad player into the rotation and took Dixon off the IR

• Like 1