• Announcements

    • Patrick Bateman

      Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

      Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

Chris Sale 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2018-11-28. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Recommended Posts

Chris sale "still weak" wont pitch game 5 of ALCS

 

per espn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jfazz23 said:

Chris sale "still weak" wont pitch game 5 of ALCS

 

per espn

 

They said on the post Red Sox show he couldn't keep food down yet so yeah it is more a case that if a 6th game is needed if he can go by then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Sale won’t need shoulder surgery...that’s great news! Wait...what?? Why are we even talking about shoulder surgery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, exaulz said:

Chris Sale won’t need shoulder surgery...that’s great news! Wait...what?? Why are we even talking about shoulder surgery?

 

image.thumb.png.e5b52b5196e69223f9d5283757b919e5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but from the start they were attributing the drop in velocity to a "mechanical flaw", and all he had was "inflammation" and they were being "extra careful" in resting him. 

 

Shoulder and surgery are the two worst words in the English language...but yeah, it's good to know he won't need it...I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, exaulz said:

Yeah but from the start they were attributing the drop in velocity to a "mechanical flaw", and all he had was "inflammation" and they were being "extra careful" in resting him. 

 

Shoulder and surgery are the two worst words in the English language...but yeah, it's good to know he won't need it...I guess.

 

Yeah, the fact that it was even considered isn't exactly comforting news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 10:28 AM, Dark One said:

Add another data point for Team "they're using the DL to rest him".

 

 

After constant jibes at me for over a month or two you still think they were only using the DL to "rest" him?  The guy has shoulder issues and he had back then too.  And the fact there there is no magic medical procedure for whatever it is in the off season is worrisome as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

 

After constant jibes at me for over a month or two you still think they were only using the DL to "rest" him?  The guy has shoulder issues and he had back then too.  And the fact there there is no magic medical procedure for whatever it is in the off season is worrisome as well.

 

I disagreed with you, you were the one not giving me the courtesy of respecting an opposite point of view by consistently referring to my opinion as a crazy conspiracy theory. And yes, I continue to maintain that they used the DL to try and rest him as much as possible for the playoffs based on his prior playoff performances and history of breaking down in August and September. I also cited multiple specific examples from before and during the season backing up my opinion. Playing the victim card about me taking "constant jibes at you" couldn't be further from the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.