Evincar

Dalvin Cook 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

It seems unbelievable to me that Murray would be on waivers, but I suppose that's possible, as he does have a ridiculously low 41% Yahoo ownership.  I wonder what the percentage is for 12 and 14 team leagues where unfortunately the pickings are slimmer.

Didn't Cook say he was fine earlier in the week?  

I couldn't get him in my draft to back up Cook, but I got lucky. The owner dropped him last week and picked up Lindsay for rb depth so I scooped him up.

1 hour ago, munygon2 said:

Made of glass...strikes again. How many times does he need to show everyone that he simply can't handle a bellcow workload for long without breaking down?

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I bet you have a “13.1” sticker on your car...

Damn I don't but I should get one.  Under it I will put Gohawks.

I feel extremely fortunate to own the handcuff here, but at the same time, his ownership level is something ridiculously low for ESPN. I'm in a deep roster league with lots of bench spots and it was a no-brainer. 

Cook might start/play and if he does I'm betting once MIN has a comfy lead it will be all Murray.

6 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Made of glass...strikes again. How many times does he need to show everyone that he simply can't handle a bellcow workload for long without breaking down?

"Bellcown workload"? It's looking more and more like he can't handle ANY kind of workload. I own the guy in a dynasty and things are shaping up for him to be out of the league in 2 years after a "if only he could've stayed healthy" kind of career. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

"Bellcown workload"? It's looking more and more like he can't handle ANY kind of workload. I own the guy in a dynasty and things are shaping up for him to be out of the league in 2 years after a "if only he could've stayed healthy" kind of career. 

Guys get hurt all the time and have excellent careers, a la Frank Gore and more recently Keenan Allen.  You guys are way too early to start dinging his career because of his injury history to date.  Guy came back strong from a torn ACL last season.  ACL injuries can be impossible to avoid.  At this point all he has done is overcome.  How often do you get a full 16 games out of a player these days, and especially RBs.  Cook will be alright.  Don't start judging just yet because he hasn't been a stud when the offense is firing on all cylinders in the passing game.  R. E. L. A. X.

i don't think he does. he had a major injury last season and he's just coming back from that and the vikings should handle the bills easily. 

9 hours ago, yossarian said:

Yeah it’s hopeless man you should’ve dropped him already 

• Like 1

We're only in week three and he's coming back from a major freak injury. Go ahead and drop him now but it might bite you in the a** in three or four weeks.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, bob123dude said:

The Vikings play on Thursday night at the Rams next week.  Yet another reason to possibly sit him this week.  

For the Vikings to sit him.  Not fantasy owners.  If he plays, you play him obviously.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bob123dude said:

The Vikings play on Thursday night at the Rams next week.  Yet another reason to possibly sit him this week.  

sounds like a logical plan to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

What does this mean, thanks for the info

It means he is not an active participant in practice and is working on rehab off to the side like yesterday.

4 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

What does this mean, thanks for the info

it means he hasnt practiced all week and to me unlikely to play 

Just now, ColoWrex said:

It means he is not an active participant in practice and is working on rehab off to the side like yesterday.

What are the odds (opinions) that he runs on Sunday given this non-active practice participant all week?  And ultimately, like Ajayi, I assume we'll have to rely on a game time decision to ensure whether he's ruled fully out or not.