Evincar

Dalvin Cook 2018 Outlook

8 minutes ago, BornandbredHeel said:

Anyone just think they'll see an update "Dalvin Cook has been placed on IR" sometime soon...this is rough

Was just thinking this. It would make life easier for me not having to carry the dead weight and being able to move on. What a bust.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BornandbredHeel said:

Anyone just think they'll see an update "Dalvin Cook has been placed on IR" sometime soon...this is rough

10 minutes ago, CooL said:

Was just thinking this. It would make life easier for me not having to carry the dead weight and being able to move on. What a bust.

With Murray finally producing as a legit handcuff, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest at this point..this situation can only get messy once he returns.  The better Murray has played the more I've come to the realization that even when DC does come back, it will be more of a time share than we all would like.

I'd be surprised if he's put on IR given the Vikes are serious about competing this year. Cook has shown elite skill when healthy and you'd think they would rather have him playing.

Even if he comes back after the bye week he can still get going heading into the actual playoffs.

He might not be much help before the bye for fantasy players though. They have no reason to rush him back.

Edited by LongBalls

He's sitting on my IR for now. 

Just waiting for this bum to show something before I start him.

9 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/10/24/18018124/report-vikings-running-back-dalvin-cook-could-be-out-until-after-the-bye-week

If this means he is healthy for the stretch run after the week 10 bye, then I'm all for it. 

Feel bad for those that drafted him early 2nd round...

The article says he hurt his hammy week 3 against Buffalo. Does anyone proofread this stuff? 

19 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/10/24/18018124/report-vikings-running-back-dalvin-cook-could-be-out-until-after-the-bye-week

If this means he is healthy for the stretch run after the week 10 bye, then I'm all for it. 

Feel bad for those that drafted him early 2nd round...

I'm perfectly ok with this. Anybody in a position to make a playoff run should be too. First off you should have cuffed him with Murray. Second, I'd  MUCH rather have him prepare to be the guy again at full strength in week 11 than keep trying to make half-hearted attempts at an early comeback and wind up in a time share that helps no one 

• Like 1

Traded him straight up for Phillip Lindsay. Needed to get something for him before he was completely worthless. I feel like even if he comes back Murray has done enough to carve out a pretty good chunk.

5 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

I'm fine with it as long as it isn't IR. Come back in week 11 fully healthy.

... to fully split with Slats. 

face it, Cookies ... Minny gonna bubble wrap your boy as best they can 'til the real tackle foosball playoffs ... would expect nothing more than 50/50 once Cook is "healthy"  

• Haha 1

Uh, c'mon Yahoo.  Put this turdball back to OUT status so I can make some roster moves.

• Like 1

Out until week 11 per RW

ginna buy low right now!

Is this guy really worth holding onto anymore? When he comes back, it will most likely be a 50/50 time share with Murray best case scenario and if Murray plays well it might not even be a 50/50 time share. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gullit18 said:

Is this guy really worth holding onto anymore? When he comes back, it will most likely be a 50/50 time share with Murray best case scenario and if Murray plays well it might not even be a 50/50 time share. 

Image result for wrong trump gif

It's come to the point where Cook owners only check this thread is to see if he's on IR or not just so they can finally move on. 

40 minutes ago, Bob Ross said:

I hope this guy steps in wet paint.

he'd prolly pop a hammy balking at the sign before he reached it ..

2 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Image result for wrong trump gif

This. If they are holding out until Cook is 100....he will be the feature back when he returns with Murray spelling him