theSPANKER

Dez Bryant 2018 Outlook

8 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Headache and team chemistry disruption weighed against skill and ability on the field.  Also salary demand.  All 31 other teams have examined these factors and decided the correct decision is to leave Dez a free agent.  

I say 31 because Dez will NEVER go back to the Cowboys.

never say never

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000961404/article/dez-bryant-and-jerry-jones-seen-together-at-beyonce-concert

• Haha 1

That's awesome.  Really cool to see that.

6 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

That's awesome.  Really cool to see that.

All the free agent receivers...

All the free agent receivers...

Image result for beyonce gif single ladies

image.jpeg

Edited by herschel

Heard on the radio, ESPN's Josina Anderson, today while driving.

Pats -- just signed 2 guys including former first rounder Corey Coleman

Browns -- sounds like they moved on.

Washington -- Not interested.  Thinks he has a starter's mindset without the production.

Just an update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What they have goodwin, Pettis and kittle goes down the seams.

Baddddd post

2 minutes ago, NapPYdugout said:

i honestly think the niners will kick the tires, sometime soon...they have absolutely no vertical weapons for jimmy g...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Him pal'ing around with Jerry Jones is mighty interesting.  Salaries no longer guaranteed.

31 minutes ago, n4sa said:

He insulted too many people in Dallas for him to have a job there.

If Jerry Jones wants him back, Dez Bryant will be a Cowboy again. 

• Like 1

Agreed, when it comes to sports and winning nothing is impossible. If Dez is an upgrade, guys like Jerry Jones don't care what was said. 

Terrell Owens always had a job when he was at the top. These guys find it tough when they lose a step or two in finding a job because if a team feels like they can get a quiet WR that puts in work at 90% of the talent, that will win out over guys like Owens, Chad Johnson, Dez Bryant, etc.

10 hours ago, n4sa said:

Agreed - just too much of a drama-distraction at this point in the locker room, calling the current OC for "lame a** playcalling" and the team captain a snake and then getting re-signed, when honestly you havent done much in the last two seasons?  Sorry but I dont see that happening. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 12:53 AM, montgrove said:

What they have goodwin, Pettis and kittle goes down the seams.

Baddddd post

Dez is more talented and has proven more than any receiver on the 49ers roster. Garoppolo makes Goodwin, Pettis, Garcon, and Taylor look a lot better than what they actually are. People are forgetting how bad things were with Beathard at the helm, and Goodwin's success relying primarily on Garcon being out for half  of the season.

If Dez was to be signed by San Francisco he would instantly become the WR1 on that team after a week or two.

Edited by CamNewton
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My prediction is after Dallas gets their a** beat again this week with no offense, Jerry will bring Dez back.  At this point it will be difficult for him to go to another team and learn a new playbook in time to make a significant impact.

• Like 1

I added. Even a washed up Dez is better than anyone on the wire. I’ll hold for a couple weeks in hopes that he signs with someone. 

On 9/13/2018 at 2:32 AM, n4sa said:

If there are two people on the planet that do not give a f--- about how many people he's insulted, it's Jerry and Dez, which are ironically the only two people that matter.

• Thanks 2

Yeah Jerry jones didn’t become a millionaire by crying himself to sleep at night every time someone insulted him. He’d rather his team be as good as possible then hold some personal grudge and be a laughing stock 

Just now, Panthers8912 said:

Yeah Jerry jones didn’t become a millionaire by crying himself to sleep at night every time someone insulted him. He’d rather his team be as good as possible then hold some personal grudge and be a laughing stock 

If that's a fact why isn't Dez signed already? 

37 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

If there are two people on the planet that do not give a f--- about how many people he's insulted, it's Jerry and Dez, which are ironically the only two people that matter.

ohhh, lawdy !

/thread

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, No1Statistican said:

He should of took the pay cut with Dallas, a 50% Dez is better than Allen Hurns or Terrence Williams

For the record, a pay cut wasn't offered. He was fat out released...

#cowboyfan

2 hours ago, Texansfan said:

My prediction is after Dallas gets their a** beat again this week with no offense, Jerry will bring Dez back.  At this point it will be difficult for him to go to another team and learn a new playbook in time to make a significant impact.

Image result for nope meme

3 hours ago, wjpvlc said:

For the record, a pay cut wasn't offered. He was fat out released...

#cowboyfan

Well he refused to take a pay cut so that was off the table at the time:

“I haven’t heard no talks about that, but if it comes -- well, I don’t know,” Bryant said on taking a pay cut, before adding: “Probably not. Hell, no, man. I believe in me.”

30 minutes ago, No1Statistican said:

Well he refused to take a pay cut so that was off the table at the time:

“I haven’t heard no talks about that, but if it comes -- well, I don’t know,” Bryant said on taking a pay cut, before adding: “Probably not. Hell, no, man. I believe in me.”

That was from his exit interview...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dez-bryant-changes-his-mind-says-he-wouldve-taken-pay-cut-if-cowboys-had-asked/

8 hours ago, CamNewton said:

Dez is more talented and has proven more than any receiver on the 49ers roster. Garoppolo makes Goodwin, Pettis, Garcon, and Taylor look a lot better than what they actually are. People are forgetting how bad things were with Beathard at the helm, and Goodwin's success relying primarily on Garcon being out for half  of the season.

If Dez was to be signed by San Francisco he would instantly become the WR1 on that team after a week or two.

The back of his Football Card might have more stats than most WR on most teams, but that doesnt mean he would be their best WR - and if he still believes he is 2012-14 DEZ give me the ball etc...its problematic or he wants money like that guy, its problematic.