Fantasy Dork

Jordon "Jo" Adell - OF LAA

Watched him play against San Jose Giants last night and will echo what has already been said above.  He's a stud and the HR he hit last night was a bomb to left center.  Probably about 370 feet where it went over.  Ball made a different sound coming off his bat than anyone else's.  He's looking really good and would be buying him where I could.

• Like 3

First game in AA. A hr and a HBP so he seems to fit in as a 19 year old in Mobile. 

He got pulled late in his second AA game and has missed the last two, maybe three. I can’t find anything anywhere on why. Anyone got anything? I imagine it’s an injury but you’d think it would be announced

Lets do some math. Adell played Aug 2. today is Aug 8th and he is still "maintenance week" apparently. Until he actually plays do they really expect the Where is Adell questions to stop?

Latest News

Aug 8, 10:18 AM CDT

Adell has been out of the lineup for Double-A Mobile with a jammed right thumb, Jeff Fletcher of The Orange County Register reports.

Analysis

Adell has only appeared in two Double-A games since earning a promotion July 30. The injury is not reported to be a serious one and he is expected to return to action soon.