boltup15

Isaiah Crowell 2018 Outlook

Just now, Biig_Pressure21 said:

Forget I even brought up McGuire.  Could Crowell push for RB2 numbers ROS?

Yes.

4 hours ago, Biig_Pressure21 said:

Forget I even brought up McGuire.  Could Crowell push for RB2 numbers ROS?

Most definitely if he gets a larger share of the snaps and touches. Powell was out-touching him every week and also out-snapping him. If he manages to get 60-70% of the share instead of 40-50% his floor becomes a lot safer and now you can roll him out hoping for the TD upside.

Even with the mediocre past two weeks, Crow is still the #10 RB in standard. With Powell gone, I could see him being a boom-bust low-end RB1 RoS.

14 hours ago, jeffnsee said:

Even with the mediocre past two weeks, Crow is still the #10 RB in standard. With Powell gone, I could see him being a boom-bust low-end RB1 RoS.

RB13 in PPR

Just now, Smoketheclay said:

RB13 in PPR

4 of his 7 weeks he's had below well below 10 points.  RB13 doesn't really tell the whole story.  Good luck to everyone starting him though, you gotta have some balls.

4 hours ago, kdko said:

4 of his 7 weeks he's had below well below 10 points.  RB13 doesn't really tell the whole story.  Good luck to everyone starting him though, you gotta have some balls.

When your options are Doug Martin and Cannon, not much choice.  Byes and injuries have wrecked my RB position and I'm sure many others are in the same boat.

18 hours ago, jeffnsee said:

a boom or bust RB1 ..that's a new one ..I like it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

Haha forreal...if he keeps having 5 pt games with the occasional 20+ pt game, he could end up as a low-end RB1

Edited by jeffnsee

13 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

David Johnson is this.

Heavy winds expected in Chicago on Sunday.

Could we see an uptick in workload, especially in spite of Powell's injury? Might be a good week for Cro....even with the Bears' D

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:04 AM, stickman786 said:

I mean the man is 5.7 per carry. WHo's to say he can't take the bulk of the workload and perform like a RB1?

Take away probably 3-4 carries and he is sub 4.0.

And before you say "BUT they all count" I will tell you that you can count on far more being less than 4.0 which means he is a risk as your #1 RB who could end up getting you less than 10 pts for any given week. Not like a Gordon or Gurley who are true #1 RB's

Heavy BellCrow believer, but I don’t see him playing well in this Bears given what the defense has done and the fact that there’s a good chance the jets fall behind in this one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howlin' 2 said:

And before you say "BUT they all count" I will tell you that you can count on far more being less than 4.0 which means he is a risk as your #1 RB who could end up getting you less than 10 pts for any given week. Not like a Gordon or Gurley who are true #1 RB's

So there are only 2 RB1s this season?  

2 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

Heavy BellCrow believer, but I don’t see him playing well in this Bears given what the defense has done and the fact that there’s a good chance the jets fall behind in this one. 

i think it could be a close game. Weather is going to be really s---y.

3 hours ago, howlin' 2 said:

I'm not going to say "but they all count." No ones comparing him to gordon or gurley. Bad games for running backs can be made up by volume. Crowell has never been in an opportunity where he can potentially get the majority of the Carries. This is an opportunity. I mean I think Crowell supplants a guy like Alex Collins now that Powell went down imo.

The entire team injured. You guys think he gets even more run today? It's literally only him and Kearse lol.

No Mack for Bears D today in what Mother Nature is scripting to be a run-heavy game plan.  Starting with slightly more confidence than usual!

36 minutes ago, Al.Davis said:

No Mack for Bears D today in what Mother Nature is scripting to be a run-heavy game plan.  Starting with slightly more confidence than usual!

I don't think Mack really impacts Crowell's value. Crowell should be a very good starting assuming he gets a much bigger share of the work going forward with Powell on IR.

6 minutes ago, affliction said:

I like him vs MIA

I do as well. Game should be close/competitive and the Dolphins have allowed the 3rd most FPPG to RBs this season, including monster performances by Miller and Kerryon the last two weeks. 

2 hours ago, yanksman said:

Yep in my starting lineup due to byes.

He is in my starting lineup regardless. :(

• Haha 1