• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2018 Outlook

23 minutes ago, AngryBeavers said:

not only that, if he didn't slip coming out of a break in the RZ he would have a 3rd TD. 

Yeah, the numbers could have been huge with those two plays. 

3 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Yeah, the numbers could have been huge with those two plays. 

Could have been a ridiculous game

first play of the game he had tons of space to run if he catches that ball

eli checking out to a run play when he’s wide open

several other factors but a good game overall! 

Edited by PackerBacker555

He's by far one of the best, if not the best, if it was not for the antics.

I only see Julio in the same category, maybe AB.

No WR in any team can change a game like he can.

• Like 1

That guy that traded OBJ for Mack has to be salty as f right now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great game for his ROS season outlook, they got a win and hopefully Eli's performance keeps him in all the games going forward. As much as Eli sucks now, he's still going to lock onto Odell and we need that.

This guy is so good. If Giants can get a competent line and a better QB, he's the first WR that should be taken off the board.

14 minutes ago, Chente said:

what? Come on pal. most alpha wr's can change a game which is why they are alpha wr's and get paid a ton of money or their QB's look for them for the big play. Hopkins-AB-Julio-AJG- Adams-Thielen. . JOSH GORDON.

The Giants are 2-7  and beat the Niners and a weak Texans squad so I wouldnt promote OBJ's abilities to change a game with their current record and no shot at the playoffs.

Maybe you can say no wr is as electrifying when he makes a big play but 'change a game'.  .. as my young nephew says "that is not it  Mr Chief!":lol:

Edited by dashoe

19 minutes ago, Chente said:

Apparently Nuk doesn’t exist.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, chud12 said:

That guy that traded OBJ for Mack has to be salty as f right now. 

Let's see how he's feeling.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Apparently Nuk doesn’t exist.

I'm not a big Hopkins fan because he abuses the push off to create separation and doesnt get called for it but all the guy does when the ball touches his hand is make impossible contested catches. OBJ is not the best at making contested catches because that is not his gift, he needs balls placed where he can make the catch away from the defender.

In this league I prefer the wr who will win the tough matchup on contested balls with the game on the line vs the wr who needs high accuracy from his QB. Hopkins makes his QB's look much better than what they are, OBJ needs a QB who can make the passes

51 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I'm not a big Hopkins fan because he abuses the push off to create separation and doesnt get called for it but all the guy does when the ball touches his hand is make impossible contested catches. OBJ is not the best at making contested catches because that is not his gift, he needs balls placed where he can make the catch away from the defender.

In this league I prefer the wr who will win the tough matchup on contested balls with the game on the line vs the wr who needs high accuracy from his QB. Hopkins makes his QB's look much better than what they are, OBJ needs a QB who can make the passes

What Hopkins did in 2016 is nothing short of spectacular.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

I always thought this about Hopkins too. How does he not get flagged for more offensive pass interference calls? Of course, when he's on my team, I don't complain. I don't know if OBJ really needs an accurate QB or not, but what I do know is that he needs one that won't under throw the ball when he's screaming down the sideline for any easy long TD. Seems Eli's weak noodle arm hurts more than his accuracy since technically, Eli currently has the highest completion percentage of his career.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wonderbread said:

I always thought this about Hopkins too. How does he not get flagged for more offensive pass interference calls? Of course, when he's on my team, I don't complain. I don't know if OBJ really needs an accurate QB or not, but what I do know is that he needs one that won't under throw the ball when he's screaming down the sideline for any easy long TD. Seems Eli's weak noodle arm hurts more than his accuracy since technically, Eli currently has the highest completion percentage of his career.

I thought I saw Eli's plant foot slip when he made that throw?  Throwing off the timing and strength just a tad? 

18 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

I thought I saw Eli's plant foot slip when he made that throw?  Throwing off the timing and strength just a tad? 

Even if his foot slipped a tad it doesn't change the fact that his arm looks shot. Watching him and Brady to a smaller extent this year has been next level of boring. They just stand like statues in the pocket and throw to their RBs, hit little underneath routes, or miss guys deep by 20 yards.