The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2018 Outlook

40 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

Both of these guys are the softest individuals in the NFL both mentally and physically.

I thought diva's were always soft? Getting paid certainly didn't toughen him up.

On the other hand deep tissue thigh briuses take weeks to heal, & I never expected him to return this season.

My only gripe would be if he didn't wear thigh pads because they don't look fly, and sustained a more serious injury.

Edited by Red Dog

Sucks. Probably not drafting this guy again. He seems to fade late when you really need him. Lost sanders too. Time to scrape the bottom of the WR barrel. 

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

worthless selfish piece of trash human being right here

I truly wonder what the issue is. Maybe he doesn't want to play because they suck?

My guess is that the organization has more to do with his not playing as they are trying to protect their investment in what is a lost season. OBJ got his contract and has a sizeable amount guaranteed. 

OBJ has much less to lose than NYG. 

• Like 3

lost Sanders and OBJ right when the playoffs started with out of nowhere injuries, i’m prob done playing season long fantasy after this year

21 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

lost Sanders and OBJ right when the playoffs started with out of nowhere injuries, i’m prob done playing season long fantasy after this year

count me in, oh yeah huh and add Gordon also. I'm screwed.

Lost Keenan Allen last night, woke up to this news..... is fantasy football season over yet?

A good fantasy owner can overcome injuries. 

A bad fantasy owner cries when a football player gets injured. 

Don’t be the crybaby 

• Like 2

An injury here and there you can overcome, but when you lose OBJ, Conner, Ware and Ekeler within a span of 2 weeks, I think a little crying is acceptable :D

Fantasy is cruel and often unfair. Every owner suffers their share of injuries if you play fantasy long enough. 

That is what makes winning the championship so sweet, though. 

Sh*t happens. Quit crying and try again next year.

This confirms my hate for OBJ just a bit more. He won me my first championship as a rookie off waivers. But since then, I’ve avoided him because his draft position was always a bit high for his baggage. He’s always been a top 10 pick but there’s always something to worry about with this guy. Injury, bad relationship with coach, qb, gm, temper tantrum on sidelines, costly fumbles, suspended for fighting.

Edited by WaiverLooter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

This confirms my hate for OBJ just a bit more. He won me my first championship as a rookie off waivers. But since then, I’ve avoided him because his draft position was always a bit high for his baggage. He’s always been a top 10 pick but there’s always something to worry about with this guy. Injury, bad relationship with coach, qb, gm, temper tantrum on sidelines, costly fumbles, suspended for fighting.

TLDR: He’s a b*tch.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

You can't argue with OBJ's talent but you can argue that he has only been to the playoffs 1x and I honestly think that he isnt the type of player who  is focused on getting a title first; he is the type of player that is focused on being a star athlete first and everything else comes after. there is a reason why he chose to stay in NYC even though he knew the QB situation was not ideal and  the team was in rebuild mode. NYC is the biggest media market in the world built for celebrity and opportunity and he is a star on the NYG, he wouldnt have traded that for $100m in Buff or $125mm in Cleveland with Baker Mayfield.

It's a 'reality' decision based upon 'real life' realities.

If we're going to be "real" OBJ should have taken the Ricky Williams elephant-riding tour and never shown up this season once it was clear Eli was starting again.

Edited by SuperJoint