Flyers_28

Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

This guys next to be cut for me. I'm pretty stacked at WR so he most likely won't be started and I think his name is the only thing keeping me from cutting bait.

Honestly, even when he's healthy, he's limited by the offense. So if you need to make room for a playoff defense or something and aren't very weak at WR, I'd say drop him. 

50 minutes ago, Languistic01 said:

Looks like Slay is out this week and he claims to be 100 percent. Anyone rolling him out there this week??

Yes with 110% confidence! 

Wow - nice game.....like that offense down the stretch but lot of mouths to feed and winter is coming.......have a feeling it will become the A-Rob/Miller/Cohen show down the stretch   

Not sure what to make of ARob if Rhodes plays. Anthony Miller may be the preferred play in this case (though I'm unsure offhand how strong MIN is vs. slot receivers), for owners who have both players.

With the injury to AJ Green and Landry being underwhelming I put in a claim for him off my waiver wire. Seems he has a pretty safe floor of 6-8 points in ppr with a high ceiling 

7 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Not sure what to make of ARob if Rhodes plays. Anthony Miller may be the preferred play in this case (though I'm unsure offhand how strong MIN is vs. slot receivers), for owners who have both players.

Curious to see if Rhodes is still hobbled in any way.  If ARob is 100% and Rhodes isn't, doesn't that turn this into a good matchup?

1 hour ago, humanpuck said:

Curious to see if Rhodes is still hobbled in any way.  If ARob is 100% and Rhodes isn't, doesn't that turn this into a good matchup?

Rhodes played last game and then just had a Bye, he should be fine. 

Wish I knew Slay was out this week. Ended up losing because I started MVS over this guy. Looks like Trubisky is working on silencing the haters this year. If he can keep it up then Allen Robinson has arrived.

It looks as if Rhodes is going to play. Looking back through each game this year, he seems to do a decent job of keeping each WR1 relatively in check. I wonder if the speed of Minnesota's pass rush + Rhodes will force Trubs to look more to the slot or run the ball with Cook who is now healthy.

51 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

Is he a good start this week against Rhodes?

Yes. a**: Always Start your Studs. 

Thinking about sitting him, tough match up although Rhodes hasn't been as shut down as he's been in the past. I'm more afraid of a back to Earth day for Trubinksi and he'll struggle today against a Minny team out of the bye.

14 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Thinking about sitting him, tough match up although Rhodes hasn't been as shut down as he's been in the past. I'm more afraid of a back to Earth day for Trubinksi and he'll struggle today against a Minny team out of the bye.

You're overthinking this.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tpat30 said:

I did the same thing. And also don't think it's over thinking it. And I watched the game. He was contained by Rhodes. Overall he was still solid.

And lo and behold Miller got the TD.

I think for week 12 he has a better week, and remains a solid WR3 upside WR2

Watched the game closely - lot of mouths to feed on Chi....I think the future will be an A-Rob/Miller 1-2 punch - but for now Bellamy and Gabriel are getting a lot of targets plus Tribs runs a lot.....not to mention the RBBC getting a lot of attention...and oh by the way they have Burton too.....just way too many good players and not enough touches this yr....

4 hours ago, designguy79 said:

Anybody else worried about Mitchell Trubisky not playing on Thursday? If that is the case, how much do we downgrade Arob?

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/20/mitchell-trubiskys-status-unknown-for-thanksgiving-day-vs-lions/

I don't know if he's a downgrade at all, actually. ARob is a #1 WR that has been used like a WR3 - his targets have been all over the place all year, and most of his targets have been uncatchable. Trubisky has been erratic this season, although he's been spectacular at times he's been equally horrific at other times - i.e. erratic. 

ARob's a big, physical target - I don't see why he can't have a productive game with Chase Daniel, whom I believe Nagy has coached before. 

IMO Arob's not an upgrade or a downgrade with Daniel in there. He's a WR3.

• Like 1

Is this guy droppable? Been waiting all year to establish some consistency and nothing. Only really had one big game too.

Are you better off rostering the recent rookie receivers like TreQuan or Moore over him?

• Like 1