Robrain

Los Angeles Rams 2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, smeeze said:

 

Samson Ebukam.


Who is LEGIT.

Really, we freed up A LOT of cap space. We have extra picks to go get Edge Rushers or LB's... It's not much of an issue. We're ultimately A LOT stronger on D this year, than last. That should be scary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ponza88 said:


Who is LEGIT.

Really, we freed up A LOT of cap space. We have extra picks to go get Edge Rushers or LB's... It's not much of an issue. We're ultimately A LOT stronger on D this year, than last. That should be scary.

 

Big fan of the "We".

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, South Carolina said:

 

Big fan of the "We".


*thumbsup*

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ponza88 said:


Who is LEGIT.

Really, we freed up A LOT of cap space. We have extra picks to go get Edge Rushers or LB's... It's not much of an issue. We're ultimately A LOT stronger on D this year, than last. That should be scary.

 

Stronger in the secondary...not on the D-line. 

 

As a Watkins owner, glad they didn't tag him. Let's see how Woods does when the opposing top CB is on him instead of draped to Watkins all day. 

 

You still have to make Donald the highest paid defender in league history...that has to get done before any offseason victory can be declared.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2018 at 3:15 AM, joshua18 said:

 

Stronger in the secondary...not on the D-line. 

 

As a Watkins owner, glad they didn't tag him. Let's see how Woods does when the opposing top CB is on him instead of draped to Watkins all day. 

 

You still have to make Donald the highest paid defender in league history...that has to get done before any offseason victory can be declared.

 

 

That's what's so great about these moves. (Other than getting two better CB's for less than what we would have paid Tru)

 

They have the ability to sign Watkins and Donald and Joyner now.

Edited by ponza88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ponza88 said:

 

That's what's so great about these moves. (Other than getting two better CB's for less than what we would have paid Tru)

 

They have the ability to sign Watkins and Donald and Joyner now.

 

Let's see them do it. I don't think they have the ability to pay them all top dollar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ponza88 said:

 

That's what's so great about these moves. (Other than getting two better CB's for less than what we would have paid Tru)

 

They have the ability to sign Watkins and Donald and Joyner now.

Maybe 2 of the 3...maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya'll realize that we're not paying Tavon Austin his albatross contract too right?

Lol... We will see :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ponza88 said:

Ya'll realize that we're not paying Tavon Austin his albatross contract too right?

Lol... We will see :)

 

I still can't believe that Az-Zahir Hakim 2.0 got that deal.

 

You guys are going to have a crap ton of money next year to play with as well.  Team is situated nicely for the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sternes said:

 

I still can't believe that Az-Zahir Hakim 2.0 got that deal.

 

You guys are going to have a crap ton of money next year to play with as well.  Team is situated nicely for the future.

 

Thats an insult to Hakim. At least Hakim actually did something in the NFL. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 11:16 AM, ponza88 said:

 

That's what's so great about these moves. (Other than getting two better CB's for less than what we would have paid Tru)

 

They have the ability to sign Watkins and Donald and Joyner now.

Why would they pay Watkins??? What did he do to command 10 plus mill which many think he will get.   I think it would be foolish for them to value him at his market value with how they used him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan Hurns was cut by the Jags today.

 

Alan Hurns to the Rams on the cheap?

 

Good idea or God no?

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Alan Hurns was cut by the Jags today.

 

Alan Hurns to the Rams on the cheap?

 

Good idea or God no?

 

 

Sure, if the price is right... might be a little bit redundant on a team with Woods and Kupp though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Rams should sign a Torry Smith/Ted Ginn, Jr. type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Maybe the Rams should sign a Torry Smith/Ted Ginn, Jr. type.

 

Let Josh Reynolds have a shot. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully they're feeding Suh well tonight. Gotta go all in this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add Suh to this D-line?  Talking Giants 2007 team...only they won't go 9-7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 9:22 PM, SharkSwimmer said:

Add Suh to this D-line?  Talking Giants 2007 team...only they won't go 9-7.

 

And they won't win the SB either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F--- YAH!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wade's Reaction (I LOVE THIS MAN!)
 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 10:42 AM, joshua18 said:

 

And they won't win the SB either.

 

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who does LA have rushing the edge though? They have three interior guys I know of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, devaster said:

Who does LA have rushing the edge though? They have three interior guys I know of.

 

They don't have any legit rushers right now.  Defensive front and secondary looks stacked Interior but they still need edge rushers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now