Robrain

Los Angeles Rams 2018 Season Outlook

The Rams-Saints-Eagles-Vikings-NYG-Bears have all improved offseason on paper. NFC is going to beat itself up this season

Rams > All.

6 hours ago, NYR Fan 116894 said:

Image result for jeff fisher gif

So I assume his contract will be to cover 7-9 games? 😉

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, ponza88 said:

Samson Ebukam... being praised all offseason by Wade Phillips. He was hand-picked by Wade in last years draft.

He's the reason why we didn't draft any LB's. They're really excited about him and confident in a couple of others...

The two spots worthy of drafting a LB on this 3-4 Rams DST are the two ILB. Barron is penciled in at one of the two spots, and word I'm getting is Littleton is taking over the other. Here's one example: http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/LAR and according to this, Ebukam is slated for Quinn's old position which resulted in a paltry 130pts. *I realize there is a bit of a defensive scheme change occurring, which could result in better production at the OLB positions, but I tend to avoid IDPs involved in changes to defensive scheme, especially unknown IDPs.

I want no part of either of those 2 ILBs, and the OLBs in LAR were worthless in FFBall last season. If Ebukam takes over a ILB position, then he certainly becomes more fantasy relevant.

I do appreciate your giving me the heads-up regarding an overall improved LB room in LAR B)

• Like 1