thebrowns

Patrick Mahomes II 2018 Outlook

16 minutes ago, mjb03003 said:

Well on a board as heavily trafficked as this one there will 100% be (a small minority of) people who didn't even know who Patrick Mahomes was when they drafted, saw him have two amazing weeks, heard all the buzz, and decided to OVERPAY to get him thinking it would salvage their 0-2 start. 

THOSE people will be pissed when he inevitably has a down game, because they will have missed the amazing start and then gutted their team to acquire him (instead of taking him in the 10th or 11th round like many of us did).

It isn't a RotoWorld Fantasy Football Talk thread if there isn't a ridiculous amount of overreaction. 

24 minutes ago, mjb03003 said:

Well on a board as heavily trafficked as this one there will 100% be (a small minority of) people who didn't even know who Patrick Mahomes was when they drafted, saw him have two amazing weeks, heard all the buzz, and decided to OVERPAY to get him thinking it would salvage their 0-2 start. 

THOSE people will be pissed when he inevitably has a down game, because they will have missed the amazing start and then gutted their team to acquire him (instead of taking him in the 10th or 11th round like many of us did).

Wonder how many of those folks are mounting this Mahorsey bareback? Like some of us.  I'm going to get very intimate with my Quarterback this year, cause I'm riding this bareback to fantasy glory!

18 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Wonder how many of those folks are mounting this Mahorsey bareback? Like some of us.  I'm going to get very intimate with my Quarterback this year, cause I'm riding this bareback to fantasy glory!

*raises hand*

19 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

This is all I can envision from what you just said

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

Anybody else thinking "trade him now" while his value is ridiculous?

Image result for get out gif

7 hours ago, fruitjacket said:

Anybody else thinking "trade him now" while his value is ridiculous?

No, everyone has a price.

I won't sell. Looking to buy in another league, but owner ain't selling. He looks like a legit high end QB1.

• Like 1

Don’t sell, dudes gonna be a star, immediately... already is. Dude has simply never failed in his life, at anything, and is in the perfect environment and situation to succeed.

Him and Tyreek are a perfect pair, Andy Reid hand selected these guys. Then add in Kelce, Watkins, Hunt. And a bad defense to keep game scripts in his favor. 

Enjoy the show.

• Like 1