thebrowns

Patrick Mahomes II 2018 Outlook

14 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Isn't his worst game like an 18 spot? I'd definitely take the 20-25. Luckily I don't play against this week. #1 guy has him and Hill. What I hope happens is KC wins tomorrow night and NE loses on Sunday. With home field locked up and tie-breaker over LAC at that point, one would hope that Reid will start resting guys. They'll play, but hopefully only get like a half or something. Then again, that may not sit well with people around the NFL since Seattle is still in the playoff hunt.

Yea, he has put up a lot of 20-25 games... so that would be nice and its not too much of an ask. 

You guys are lying to yourself.  If they have the #1 seed wrapped up, Hill will probably sit in Week 16 to rest his heel, and Mahomes, Kelce & the other important players will probably play a half or so.

Reid has shown he leans on the side of rest in the past in these situations.  I have Mahomes and Kelce (and Ware), and I’m going to be picking up a streaming QB for Week 16 just in case.  I have a backup TE as well.

Just root for the Chargers in a shootout win tomorrow night!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

You guys are lying to yourself.  If they have the #1 seed wrapped up, Hill will probably sit in Week 16 to rest his heel, and Mahomes, Kelce & the other important players will probably play a half or so.

Reid has shown he leans on the side of rest in the past in these situations.  I have Mahomes and Kelce (and Ware), and I’m going to be picking up a streaming QB for Week 16 just in case.  I have a backup TE as well.

Just root for the Chargers in a shootout win tomorrow night!

Yeah, I have Ware and pretty much expect this to happen. That means I'd have picked him up and not used him at all. Luckily all of my guys are either deeply entrenched in the playoff hunt or on bad teams that are out of it. The exception is Cooks, but he will probably be playing since they are fighting with New Orleans for the top spot. No way do the Rams want to be paying an NFC title game in New Orleans.

Mahomes is going for Peyton's TD record. He's NOT sitting. He's too close.

4 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Mahomes is going for Peyton's TD record. He's NOT sitting. He's too close.

I totally agree, Reed wants to get an all time team so he will be remembered for one of the greatest seasons ever. And I doubt they want their guys sitting week 17 and 18 on the bye week. Too much time to get rusty and out of sorts. 

I doubt he'd rest week 16, but if they've locked up home field I guarantee they will play very safe & with a vanilla playbook. 

Hey guys...I know its really late but I wanted to share this with you guys.

I just changed my team name to "Country Roads...Take Mahomes" ...felt it was appropriate given that were in the playoffs and so close to "where we belong." ;)

This guy has carried me all season with my injuries at other positions. Best gift the Fantasy Gods have ever given me. Need a big total tonight to stand a chance against my opponent. 

Enjoy and goodluck.

Mahomes 7.jpg

Edited by Phinfan31
  • Thanks 3

Lost Conner, Melvin and Odell. This guy has been a gift all year, would love it if he could carry my injured squad into the championship game next week!

Prime time Player in a prime time game, yeah he’s ready to roll. I hope he shreds the Chargers like they have never been before. 

I'm a little nervous about a 14-0 score and 2 tds off only 85yds. This feels like the Jacksonville game.

2 minutes ago, thebrowns said:

I'm a little nervous about a 14-0 score and 2 tds off only 85yds. This feels like the Jacksonville game.

You nervous about your QB throwing for 2 TDs in the FIRST quarter? Lmao. 

Can’t be serious. Just can’t. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ginocan said:

11 pts in just a quarter of game play lol... If he’s not track for 60, press the panic button now!

17 minutes ago, ginocan said:

9 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

11 pts in just a quarter of game play lol... If he’s not track for 60, press the panic button now!

I feel better now that Los Angeles scored. Andy is notorious for taking his foot off the pedal. Troll if you want to, "a little nervous" was appropriate. Anyone who capitulates first quarter points across a game without factoring in real world coaching is shortsighted. I was more nervous about the 85 yds and 2td lead.

Ugh. I mean it's not bad but we got screwed out of that rushing TD. It should have been 24 points.

I legit almost threw my phone through the television screen on that last Damien Williams TD.  Instead, I yelled a bunch of naughty words so loud everyone on the block probably heard.

Mahomes was clearly in the play before.  I thought we’d get at least 3 TDs after the way the game started.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

How mangled is your panic button?

The good news is the chiefs lost. So, if you happen to make it to your championship at least their next game is still meaningful and the starters will be all systems go. 

• Like 1

How many QBs this week going to surpass what PM just put up tonight? 

He got robbed as well. With that TD, his number would have been great. 

People are just too spoil and honestly if it takes PM to put up 30-40 points a week for you to have a chance, then maybe you don’t deserved to be in the playoffs to begin with. 

He won’t reach the great Peyton Manning 55. But with 2 must win games left, I would bet a lot of money on the over 50. 

Relax people. 

• Like 1

I'm mostly upset because I also played against Mike Williams. So that whole 4th quarter ending was... less then exciting for me.

• Like 1