Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweez13

$200 ESPN H2H 5X5 LEAGUE SAFE REDRAFT

after not seeing many leagues to my liking..... with some convincing I'm starting this one as almost the twin league to another league of mine . Let me know if you want in ! 

espn league . These are the details . I want to start the league earliest mid Feb  

14 team $200 H2H category league (no keepers) using a slow snake draft through couchmanagers.com. The slow draft will begin when filled and paid . with a 6 hour clock that is paused overnight.

The 5x5 scoring categories are: avg, hr, rbi, r, sb and w, k, era, whip, sv.

The positions will be: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B MI CI, OF, OF, OF .OF., U SP, SP, SP.SP. RP, RP, P, P, P with 6 bench spots and 3 DL spots.

After the draft, the league site will be held on espn. There will be a maximum of 5 add/drops allowed per week. Each team must have a minimum of 35 innings pitched per week. All players on waivers will be added with a blind bid FAAB (zero dollar bids are allowed). Free agents can be picked up any time, limit 5 adds per week.

All entry money will be held through leaguesafe and paid out with a majority vote approval, will review payouts. 
6 of 14 teams will make the playoffs.

Once all money is received the draft spots will be random. and we can start the draft. 

Let me know if interested please! Leave your email here or pm me! 

If you keep the league to 10 teams I'm interested. You said it's a brand new league so if you only get 9 and need 1 one more send me an invite.

Interested and can pay ASAP. Been wanting to do a slow draft for a while now.

upmann1@gmail.com 

11 minutes ago, Cubsfan89 said:

Interested and can pay ASAP. Been wanting to do a slow draft for a while now.

upmann1@gmail.com 

Sent you an email . Up to 4 now committed , maybe a 5th too. 

I may be interested. Any chance this is 12 teams, and would you want to make it a partial keeper league? Like 3 or 4 players a season?

1 hour ago, Alan E said:

I may be interested. Any chance this is 12 teams, and would you want to make it a partial keeper league? Like 3 or 4 players a season?

No this will not be a keeper.  Could end up being 12 .... well see on how much interest we get . Going for 14 still.

We're up to 5 maybe 6 atm