AnonymousRob

Ryan Braun 2018 Outlook

Anybody think this might be a good chance to sell him with Thames coming back and all?

One thing I'll say about Braun, when he's playing he is about a 85/25/85/20/.280 player. Thats 3rd round value! And I'm using this season and past 3 years to back that up so there is plenty of data.

Could be a huge stud if he gets regular PT ur not finding 3rd round value that easy everywhere

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, terminator10 said:

One thing I'll say about Braun, when he's playing he is about a 85/25/85/20/.280 player. Thats 3rd round value! And I'm using this season and past 3 years to back that up so there is plenty of data.

Could be a huge stud if he gets regular PT ur not finding 3rd round value that easy everywhere

I agree, he is underrated. Speed is such a scarce commodity and he still offers something there. The PT situation and Braun's propensity to get hurt are the obvious concerns but he is a bad guy to move. Those two concerns are palpable to all and you'll never get in return what Braun has the potential to be. 

Edited by IceGoat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, street sharks said:

Anybody think this might be a good chance to sell him with Thames coming back and all?

You mean drop?

40 minutes ago, IceGoat said:

I agree, he is underrated. Speed is such a scarce commodity and he still offers something there. The PT situation and Braun's propensity to get hurt are the obvious concerns but he is a bad guy to move. Those two concerns are palpable to all and you'll never get in return what Braun has the potential to be. 

But PT concerns and injury concerns can go away. The fact he has 3rd round talent when he plays vs. L/R is a big step to being 3rd round value overall. For most players who have "3rd round potential", its playing well enough thats the issue. Braun is a lot closer than people think.

11 hours ago, street sharks said:

no one that didnt draft braun is buying. if you believed you drafted