DavidbivaD

Tomas Satoransky 2017-2018 Season Outlook

11 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Rotoworld is reporting that he's passed all concussion tests and has not symptoms of a concussion.

Awesome!

23 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

I picked up Shelvin, because I am still waiting for update about his condition! But as nothing has been reported, I believe he is fine and might be questionable for next game!

Drop shelvin and go get Tomas

13 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Drop shelvin and go get Tomas

Shelvin plays today! Only 4 players play today for me! I will give him 1 game chance!

ima pick him up because i think he is a solid pick up for the rest of the regular fantasy season while wall comes back. seems like he contributes everywhere and gives you steals and 3's. and doesn't hurt you much. 

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

ima pick him up because i think he is a solid pick up for the rest of the regular fantasy season while wall comes back. seems like he contributes everywhere and gives you steals and 3's. and doesn't hurt you much. 

how long i Wall meant to be out for?

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

how long i Wall meant to be out for?

RW keeps saying he's got about a 5 week range to return.. I really think they're being far too optimistic. This guy had two surgeries on both knees the summer before last IIRC, he's been having knee issues his entire career in the NBA. Now he just had another knee surgery.. I really don't think it's as simple as him coming back within that time frame. Washington may proceed with caution moving forward and perhaps wait a bit longer until closer to playoff time.. I'm just speculating here of course, but I feel his past history plays a role in his recovery this time around..

Either way, I'm glad to have picked up Satoransky. He's pretty talented.. it sucks that they rely so heavily on Wall / Beal, because it would've been fun to see them distribute some more minutes his way upon Wall's return, but ride Sato 'till the wheels fall off!

26 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

RW keeps saying he's got about a 5 week range to return.. I really think they're being far too optimistic. This guy had two surgeries on both knees the summer before last IIRC, he's been having knee issues his entire career in the NBA. Now he just had another knee surgery.. I really don't think it's as simple as him coming back within that time frame. Washington may proceed with caution moving forward and perhaps wait a bit longer until closer to playoff time.. I'm just speculating here of course, but I feel his past history plays a role in his recovery this time around..

Either way, I'm glad to have picked up Satoransky. He's pretty talented.. it sucks that they rely so heavily on Wall / Beal, because it would've been fun to see them distribute some more minutes his way upon Wall's return, but ride Sato 'till the wheels fall off!

Lifschitz,do you worry wizard want to sign another pg?(rumors: rose/lawson) ,this will hurts Satoransky value

4 minutes ago, kane said:

Lifschitz,do you worry wizard want to sign another pg?(rumors: rose/lawson) ,this will hurts Satoransky value

I'm not really worried about Lawson, and especially not Rose. Rose is so banged up that he isn't trustworthy.. Lawson is more of an insurance policy incase Sato gets hurt.. Frazier went down which is why they need a back-up PG because they realized if Sato got concussed from the Portis hit they would've been forced to play Beal at PG (which I doubt they want to do). 

Sato is the guy right now, but his biggest enemy isn't Lawson or Frazier, it's his consistency. I think as long as he gets the minutes he'll produce, I'm just a tad confused why some games he's at 22 - 25 min, and another game he's jumping up to 30+. After his most recent career performance Brooks praised Sato and said he's been incredible and is improving every day, so he's singing his praises.

I'm fairly confident in deploying him, but it's a fluid situation and you should be ready to adapt on the fly if anything weird starts happening (Lawson starts eating into his minutes, Wall makes an early return, etc.). 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mortl said:

not really doing much out there

They were getting blown out and he is having a decent game.

11 assists with 3 blks,poorman John wall,lol:D:P

..this kid is actually really good. 

This kid. The interior passing last night was fantastic. Looked like White Chocolate out there. 

And the blocks!  That was unexpected.