Bastardo!

Keenan Allen 2018 Outlook

Just now, dawgburt2000 said:

Is it... happening? I really need this little hot streak to be for real.

It has been happening?

Edited by munde53
  • Haha 1

Like I said before, Keenan Allen is literally Adam Theilen 2.0. 

He is an absolute stud who can get open against any DB. The only question that has ever been is if Philip Rivers will throw him the ball.

Edited by datsyuk
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, krest509 said:

What’s his floor with Pat keeping him Warm ?

Tyreek went for 117, Sanders went for 102,  Theilen 123, Cooks for 159. KA has had a handful of meh games games too though, so it could be as low as 9 points

I can’t say I’ve watched any cardinals games.  People were worried about Chris Harris and it was far from a problem.  But gameflow is definitely in play here.  This game should be out of hand by halftime

On 11/22/2018 at 6:54 AM, krest509 said:

What’s his floor with Pat keeping him Warm ?

Allen runs almost 50% of his routes from the slot. Peterson almost never defends the slot. 

5 hours ago, munde53 said:

Allen runs almost 50% of his routes from the slot. Peterson almost never defends the slot. 

That’s good too know.  I think they also won’t have Tyrell Williams and MG

We might have just witnessed Keenan’s floor today for the rest of the season. Certainly the Chargers will give MGIII “at least” the rest of the regular season to nurse that MCL. Not sure the severity. But it’s clear KA13 is (for now) the most reliable receiving option on that team. The remaining games of this season could prove to be quite lucrative from here on out for owners. He has already been producing at a higher level. 

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo

10 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

We might have just witnessed Keenan’s floor today for the rest of the season. Certainly the Chargers will give MGIII “at least” the rest of the regular season to nurse that MCL. Not sure the severity. But it’s clear KA13 is (for now) the most reliable receiving option on that team. The remaining games of this season could prove to be quite lucrative from here on out for owners. He has already been producing at a higher level. 

This is great news for Keenan owners....unless you also own MGIII :unsure:

I’ve survived the season with Allen.  Hopefully they can now air it out and he cashes in down the stretch.  This guy’s been locked down the entire season by game flow.  That MG3 play was one of the dumbest play calls I’ve ever seen.  

Traded Drake for Allen in Week 8.  Couldn't stand the constant "should I play Drake for 2 points or 25" everyweek.  Coming up huge since the bye week.  Hopefully we can keep this pace going for the playoff push.

#9 in PPG in standard scoring since the Chargers bye. He has averaged more PPG in that span than bigger names such as Antonio Brown, Deandre Hopkins, and Odell Beckham.

Yeah, go ahead and keep calling him a WR2. With no Gordon in there, there are probably only 4-5 guys I'd rather have than Keenan down the stretch. 

Edited by TheFire

On November 26, 2018 at 7:51 AM, pascuccis1 said:

SNF next week in PIT with no Melvin... Explosion coming..

Good call. This reminds me of his huge game versus the Cowboys last year. He was simply unstoppable tonight. 

• Like 1

Some posts in this thread really not aging well.

Edited by jsch08
  • Haha 1