Bastardo!

Keenan Allen 2018 Outlook

4 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Starting with confidence.

Me too. This analysis from the teen health website. I mean, if Lisa could be back in action for the next varsity volleyball team game, Keenan should be good to try to win the division.

https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/hip-pointer.html

Lisa finally got the chance to start for the varsity volleyball team, and she really wanted to impress the coach. But on one play she got overeager and collided with a teammate while going for a spike. She landed flat on her side on the hard gym floor. Lisa felt a sharp, strong pain in her hip and had to be helped off the floor.

After being taken out of the game, Lisa iced her hip and took some acetaminophen. But the next day her hip still hurt and was swollen and bruised. Her mother took her to see the doctor. It turned out Lisa had a hip pointer, a bruise to one of the bones of her hip.

• Haha 3

As long as Keenan iced his hip and took some acetaminophen, he should be good to go.

Edited by mjkp64

1 minute ago, mjkp64 said:

As long as Keenan iced his hip and took some acetaminophen, he should be good to go.

just ask lisa

• Haha 1

He doesn't look like he is hurt or slow in anyway. I think I'm starting him after seeing that clip. I played him all year except for his bye week. So gonna dance with who brung ya.

1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

He doesn't look like he is hurt or slow in anyway. I think I'm starting him after seeing that clip. I played him all year except for his bye week. So gonna dance with who brung ya.

After being content with starting McKenzie in a return yards league, I think I gotta go back to Allen.

Evans went 4 for 120 last week.

A few weeks ago Hill went off too.

Allen looked good in warm ups. Hate you FF! Allen’s floor has been amazing though.

I dont like his matchup at all. Tough decision but he's on my bench. Good luck to those starting him though. 

Think I'm going with him too. They've kept the camera on him all pre-game, and not once did he look he was wincing or favoring his hip.

They also showed a pre-recorded  interview of him where he was talking about challenges he's overcome in his career, and he mentioned he doesn't think there's a WR better than him. Presumably that interview was recorded during the week. Not sure what any of this means though haha.

Damn it. Just swapped him back in. Don't bench your studs they say. :unsure:

39 minutes ago, bigblue592 said:

It sucks when you stick with your guy and he just lets you down. Hopefully Keenan can make a play soon. Ugh lol

Game script when exactly the way I thought it would. Got sucked back in with that stupid video of him warming up today. 

2 minutes ago, RxD said:

Game script when exactly the way I thought it would. Got sucked back in with that stupid video of him warming up today. 

100% agreed man. 

• Like 1

Thankful for those garbage yards at the end. Wish we could've had more than 58 yards, but better than the 1.6 he was sitting on most of the game.

Edited by nb009

He was a victim of his offense today.  Two or three catches negated due to penalties too.  He looked just fine.

• Like 1

I think I’ll take the 8.3 in .5ppr considering my other options are guys like Landry, Golladay, Baldwin, and Alfred Blue.

31 minutes ago, josheggers said:

I think I’ll take the 8.3 in .5ppr considering my other options are guys like Landry, Golladay, Baldwin, and Alfred Blue.

Same boat. I willingly put a saddle on a weak horse tonight because my other options were to point chasey to me. 

• Like 1

Should've been up over 11 or so if not for stupid penalties. I'm a little disappointed, but can only hope my opponent struggles and these 8 points mean something in the end. 

Dammit, Lisa! I guess I’ll take 5 for 58 since he was at like 2 or 3 points most of the game. My other option was Baldwin who will blow up now.