Letitbe793

Dylan Bundy 2018 Outlook

Wow, no comments on this latest blow up? Does that mean everyone is out on him?

i didn’t start him this time, and given his inconsistency, bad team, bad HR tendency, bad ballpark, and rough schedule (too many games against NYY and BOS), I think I need to drop him. Again...

14 minutes ago, St3v3k4hn said:

i didn’t start him this time, and given his inconsistency, bad team, bad HR tendency, bad ballpark, and rough schedule (too many games against NYY and BOS), I think I need to drop him. Again...

This really is a league specific topic.  I see no reason to drop in my league.  There really is no right answer. 

4 hours ago, St3v3k4hn said:

Today was an easy bench - he was facing Yankees.  I think he's a matchup play.

Reporters caught a glimpse of Bundy after last night's performance..

5b9ae44ee81bdc76c984a39920185230.gif

• Haha 1

You love the guys who perform as you predict. I.e., vs. Yanks, bench. Easy. No harm no foul.

The guys that kill you are the ones that throw gems at Coors and then give up 8 against SD.

39 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

You love the guys who perform as you predict. I.e., vs. Yanks, bench. Easy. No harm no foul.

The guys that kill you are the ones that throw gems at Coors and then give up 8 against SD.

Are you saying you can predict Bundy? Because he had nasty blowups vs Min, TB, LAA, and KC. All easy opponents. 

And he had great starts vs Bos, Cle, and Hou. 

He’s a crapshoot. Either he has his good stuff and he pitches well, or he gets blown up.

I don't have Bundy on my team so I haven't really followed him. But during his ugly stretch, his velocity was noticeably down so I think you could avoid the next 2 blowups after the first one in which he showed down velocity.

I think most owners would have sat him vs. NYY so you could have avoided that.

Not saying you could get all his good starts and miss all his bad ones. No one can do that. But there are some obvious matchups that you could predict such that you can get better stats for your team than his overall actual results.

Another poor start against a weak team. Been chasing k's so have made him a steady start but just too many blowup now 

3 hrs to the Jays, just 3 ks through 5