• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
2018 Player Index

If anybody has any links that are broken or new ones, feel free to add.

Hey, folks.  I've set up a script that checks for new player/team outlook threads and updates here with any new ones it encounters.  It's looking for threads in this forum with a subject of "[player/team]" 2018 Outlook" so try to use that as your subject.  This should help keep things up to date without @posty and the RW forums staff having to do a bunch of busy work.  I have it set to run every four hours at the moment.

This is still a new thing, so it might break, but it seems to be working so far.  Let me know if you see any problems.

• Thanks 1

@tonycpsu

Looks like it is working great as long as everyone does the layout like you have listed.  Great work!!  This will save me time from checking on this and keeping it up-to-date.

Just got to figure out how non-player threads that deserve to be added to the thread could be added.