• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
DerrickHenrysCleats

Kenyan Drake 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, ak427 said:

Dropping??? Absolutely not unless you're in 8 teams or less. There's no way there's running backs with better upside on your waiver wire

Exactly, I'd love to play in a league where RB20s are on the free agent list.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

Exactly, I'd love to play in a league where RB20s are on the free agent list.  :lol:

He's RB15 in PPR for god's sake (granted he is just now having his bye). I know he's been disappointing, but don't be silly guys, just bench him if you don't want to play him. Don't drop him and let someone else reap the benefits if Gase ever takes his head out from his behind. 

His season-long RB rank means little to me if I can't depend on him on a weekly basis.  I can't fault anyone for wanting to drop him and get off the rollercoaster if there's someone even remotely intriguing available on the wire (for example, I'm eyeing Elijah McGuire as he's seen 50%+ snaps and been more regularly involved) and leave the headache of playing him to someone else.  Similarly, I can't fault anyone for wanting to clutch onto Drake for dear life just to keep him away from others and pray for his upside to be unleashed.  Everyone has a different perspective, philosophy, mentality towards how they manage their fantasy teams or really do anything in life, and it doesn't inherently make someone wrong for having their opinion, it just makes it different.  Also, everyone's team is in a very different position and a simple "don't drop him" isn't going to be universal advice.

Edited by Bryce84
  • Like 3