DerrickHenrysCleats

Kenyan Drake 2018 Outlook

Dang I am sitting here thinking of sitting Drake for Clement ( if Jay is OUT ) and Drake is the start of the week for RB lol

decisions....I think Drake is a fine play this week but I dont know if the Dolphins O would ever make me comfortable enough to call a player on their team start of the week for fantasy.  

Do we feel the Dolphins are gonna be beating the Raiders?  I am skeptical. 

Edited by Zak0221
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Dang I am sitting here thinking of sitting Drake for Clement ( if Jay is OUT ) and Drake is the start of the week for RB lol

decisions....I think Drake is a fine play this week but I dont know if the Dolphins O would ever make me comfortable enough to call a player on their team start of the week for fantasy.  

Do we feel the Dolphins are gonna be beating the Raiders?  I am skeptical. 

I would not do that. No no no.

But anyway, Drake is pretty much game proof since he catches passes. So if the Dolphins are behind by a lot, which I don't think they will be, they still will find ways to get the ball to drake.

Just now, hangin n wangin said:

But anyway, Drake is pretty much game proof since he catches passes. So if the Dolphins are behind by a lot, which I don't think they will be, they still will find ways to get the ball to drake.

David Johnson catches passes too, but inferior coaching staffs seem to find a way to negate their best players.

2 minutes ago, ccimore said:

David Johnson catches passes too, but inferior coaching staffs seem to find a way to negate their best players.

Well the problem is Bradford, but yea, the coaches need to make the change at QB.

17 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

I'd like to see him get more yards on his catches he is averaging 5 yards per catch. I don't watch Miami games so I wonder if they are just desperation dump offs

Just now, affliction said:

I'd like to see him get more yards on his catches he is averaging 5 yards per catch. I don't watch Miami games so I wonder if they are just desperation dump offs

It's coming...

• Like 1

Drake and Gore should both get theirs against Oakland. One of the worst rush Ds in the league. Giving up the most yds per carry at 5.7, total rush yards against (3rd).... I'd be willing to bet Drake has a 10+ points game in total yardage and Gore has like 40-60 yds and a TD to get his own 10+ points.

It's such a travesty that Gase is such a terrible head coach and simply letting a talent like this just rot on the bench in favor of Frank Gore.  Unreal.

51 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

It's such a travesty that Gase is such a terrible head coach and simply letting a talent like this just rot on the bench in favor of Frank Gore.  Unreal.

Oh yea, real bad coach. 3-0 when the team was supposed to be a train wreck. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 rushes vs the worst rush D ..but the 3 gimmick plays worked ..Gase ain't getting fired anytime soon ...RIP 

Looks like Drake my be the latest victim of "rotoworld tries to manufacture RB1s" syndrome if coaching doesn't get it together 

• Haha 1

Round 3/4 RBs aka Preseason AVOID:

McKinnon (Injured)

McCoy (bust)

Collins (outscored weekly by Buck Allen)

Miller (meh)

Ajayi (meh/injured)

Drake (bust)

Royce Freeman (Jury still out)

Derrick Henry (bust)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

McKinnon (Injured)

McCoy (bust)

Miller (meh)

Ajayi (meh/injured)

Drake (bust)

Derrick Henry (bust)

Not like the early rbs have fared much better, or the second round, or.....well...any of them.   It’s been a brutal start.  But it’s early.  

Drake is healthy and that is something.  There’s time.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

McKinnon (Injured)

McCoy (bust)

Miller (meh)

Ajayi (meh/injured)

Drake (bust)

Derrick Henry (bust)

Yikes lol. At least Collins is somewhat producing as the backup to buck Allen. 

Sad that coaching seems to be doing Drake in. I think rotoworld fails to account for gameplans and coaching when rating these RBs and then the members of rotoworld buy into it and get disappointed 

3 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Yikes lol. At least Collins is somewhat producing as the backup to buck Allen. 

:blink::lol:

10 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Not like the early rbs have fared much better, or the second round, or.....well...any of them.   It’s been a brutal start.  But it’s early.  

Drake is healthy and that is something.  There’s time.

Agree!  Still rather have Drake than a lot of the RBs in the area which he was drafted.  They all have warts of some kind, thats why they arent drafted top 5 in their position.  It's the nature of today's high octane passing NFL and RBBC's.  Far less consistency with the position.  He's done decent the first two weeks (imo).

Unfortunately we live in a world these days where people love to have extreme overreactions to everything.  Yes, it was a bad week, but it was just one week.  I can't help but feel it's a bit of a flukey result since we had the #5 DVOA rushing offense (MIA) against the #32 DVOA rushing defense (OAK).  I understand its early in the season and those rankings aren't absolute truths, but it's a good indicator of how they've done so far.  Perhaps OAK gameplanned to completely sell out on the run, I'm not sure.  I do know that neither Drake or Gore could run anywhere today.  Gore finally "busted" a 6 yard run (longest of the day by a Miami RB) during their final drive in attempt to kill some clock.  This game in general was a bit awkward because of the heat and Miami being thin on their D-line (an injury and an ejection), which allowed OAK to have several long drives and milk a TON of clock throughout the game.  Oakland had the ball almost twice as long as Miami (Oak - 38:31, Mia - 21:29).  Combine that with the huge explosive scoring pass plays by Miami, and the result is much more limited opportunities for Drake this game.

• Like 3

Looks like a “passing offense” all of a sudden. 

Wow insane first 3 games so far for Miami. 

First the on and off rain game etc

now this one where I believe they ran 39 fricken plays! Yes, 39!

He was involved on 9 of the 39. 

Canwe we get a normal game from the dolphins please? 

• Like 1

How do the pathetic Raiders give up 4 massive passing TD’S?  To Ryan Tannehill?  They are like a bad Big 12 defense...

Edited by CurlyDumps

2 hours ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Wow insane first 3 games so far for Miami. 

First the on and off rain game etc

now this one where I believe they ran 39 fricken plays! Yes, 39!

He was involved on 9 of the 39. 

Canwe we get a normal game from the dolphins please? 

39 plays is pretty absurd, don’t see that too often. At some point Drake is gonna have to start producing, can only make so many excuses.

• Thanks 1

I need someone to give me confidence in this guy after today. Confounding usage and all you can do is hold now. Better days ahead hopefully