DerrickHenrysCleats

Kenyan Drake 2018 Outlook

11 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

He's trash

Yes. 

It's a shiite or get off the pot kind of world.

sick of this dude.

This week as a conner owner I traded drake and fuller for watkins and bell. I am liking it more today. I blame the coach more for not giving drake more touches, The guy is a talent. 

• Like 1

Worried, but i would be more worried if Gore was eating (and he didn't). So that's a positive to me. Entire rungame was weak this week, but they managed to win again. I just don't know what to make of this Dolphin squad, therefore I'll bench him untill further notice. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the holy one said:

Worried, but i would be more worried if Gore was eating (and he didn't). So that's a positive to me. Entire rungame was weak this week, but they managed to win again. I just don't know what to make of this Dolphin squad, therefore I'll bench him untill further notice. 

at this point im comfortable with him blowing up on my bench not once but twice before i start him again

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pooskay said:

Roto start of the week - Drake

lmao

He's trash

He's not trash. You can talk about his situation and play calling and game flow but you obviously haven't watched him play the actual game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am completely panicking but I don’t really have many better options to take a wait and see approach.

Only upside is that the run game in general didn’t seem to show any sort of production. Disappointing there wasn’t more production for him as a receiver.

52 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Anyone else going to try buy low? I mean like really low, it shouldn’t take too much to get him I’m thinking. These weird games happen so I think he will do much better ROS.

I think he's a good buy low candidate if the owner is panicking. Trying to see what I can send for him. I don't believe he'll be a great a rotoworld hyped him up to be but it's worth a shot 

• Like 1

I'd say Drake is a buy low candidate.  As someone mentioned, when you have all your TDs scored on 70+ yard routes, it is odd and leaves the running game out.  I think next week is going to be a good game for the ground against the Pats.

• Like 1

This is that kinda week where he should be benched, but will probably do good.

Gotta love inconsistent RB's.

4 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

This is that kinda week where he should be benched, but will probably do good.

Gotta love inconsistent RB's.

It’s just early in the season and Miami wins the award for “weirdest games”.   I’m not benching Drake yet. 

He gets one more week for me before I panic.  I love the talent, he seemingly has the touches in his favor, they just need to utilize him and get him going.  He's one of the Dolphins best offensive players - right ?

• Like 1

Just now, Zak0221 said:

He gets one more week for me before I panic.  I love the talent, he seemingly has the touches in his favor, they just need to utilize him and get him going.  He's one of the Dolphins best offensive players - right ?

Undoubtedly 

Bounce back incoming. It always happens. Player duds, owner benches following week, only to watch player go off. I'm staying the course.

• Like 2

I don't know who I should start between Barber and Drake. So I sent a request to our commish that I can start both together as African Crimper. Request got through.

It helped that I'm the commish of said league.

20 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I'd say Drake is a buy low candidate.  As someone mentioned, when you have all your TDs scored on 70+ yard routes, it is odd and leaves the running game out.  I think next week is going to be a good game for the ground against the Pats.

Yeah, I'm trying to buy low as well on Drake.  I have solid RB depth, so he'd be a flex or ride the bench for a bit, so I can have some patience with him.  I like the guy, just not sure if Miami likes him.  

Edited by thejosef

I really don't get all this man-love for Drake.

If he was really that good, Gore would not be getting as many touches. Let's lower our expectations a bit.

P.S. I'm a Drake owner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

I really don't get all this man-love for Drake.

If he was really that good, Gore would not be getting as many touches. Let's lower our expectations a bit.

P.S. I'm a Drake owner.

Go check the highlights/game logs of the 5 or 6 games last year when he was given the bellcow role. It's pretty obvious this guy is extremely talented.