DerrickHenrysCleats

Kenyan Drake 2018 Outlook

Going to try and trade him when he explodes, which at this rate, might be never. I suggest we all do the same. Drake doesn't feel like a league winning guy. This is slightly a Drake thing, but it's more of a trust issue I have with that coaching over there.

Hard to complain when they're 3-0. But not establishing an RB and trying to run Gore still, will cost them in the long run.

Edited by tpat30

6 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Go check the highlights/game logs of the 5 or 6 games last year when he was given the bellcow role. It's pretty obvious this guy is extremely talented.

MIA coaches are seeing something you're not.

Fins ran 39 offensive plays Sunday. Oakland ran 74. Not the norm. Gameflow just wasn’t in his favor. Drake is clearly the most talented RB in Miami. And talent equates to upside, which is what we want in fantasy. Better days ahead gents.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

MIA coaches are seeing something you're not.

perhaps, but I'd argue that running a total of 39 offensive plays (an incredibly low number) had more to do with it than anything.

4 hours ago, jtbgator said:

Bounce back incoming. It always happens. Player duds, owner benches following week, only to watch player go off. I'm staying the course.

In the investing world, we would call this consolidation.  The Drake is poised to pop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

In the investing world, we would call this consolidation.  The Drake is poised to pop.

this isn't baseball

Drake's touches have been decreasing each week. Gore even had more carries last week!

19 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

More in lines with panic distribution, retail is currently dumping, then we, the institutions come in and buy, creating hopefully a bullish doji candle. I expect a bullish engulfing pattern to occur after this week, breaking the descending triangle and starting the uptrend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JSA2422 said:

More in lines with panic distribution, retail is currently dumping, then we, the institutions come in and buy, creating hopefully a bullish doji candle. I expect a bullish engulfing pattern to occur after this week, breaking the descending triangle and starting the uptrend. 

HODL!!!!

2 minutes ago, dkrocka said:

this isn't baseball

Drake's touches have been decreasing each week. Gore even had more carries last week!

You have to toss this past week out of the window.  It was an odd game for the Miami offense.

Just now, Tomy said:

I can trade Drake for what rb ? Thanks you

Drake's current market value is lower than his book value

Sony Michel

Corey Clement

James White

3 minutes ago, Tomy said:

I can trade Drake for what rb ? Thanks you

Lamar Miller, at least I just gave him your for Drake

Edited by scheibler
  • Sad 1

Football Guys has Drake ranked 14 in 1PPR this week

RUNNING BACK

1. Alvin Kamara at NYG
2. Saquon Barkley vs NO
3. Ezekiel Elliott vs DET
4. Todd Gurley vs MIN
5. Melvin Gordon III vs SF
6. David Johnson vs SEA
7. James Conner vs BAL
8. Giovani Bernard at ATL
9. Jordan Howard vs TB
10. Leonard Fournette vs NYJ
11. Lamar Miller at IND
12. Carlos Hyde at OAK
13. Kareem Hunt at DEN
14. Kenyan Drake at NE
15. Dion Lewis vs PHI
16. Marshawn Lynch vs CLE
17. Tevin Coleman vs CIN
18. Chris Carson at ARI
19. Sony Michel vs MIA
20. James White vs MIA

Detroit was able to get massive holes in the run game against NE. Miami has a weird season with the 1st game against TEN and last game running a abnormally low amount of plays. The matchup seems good, but am a bit wary on him. He has the skillset to be a game breaker but it just seems like the game scripts haven't gone his way. 

3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

It’s week 4 lol

That's 30% of the fantasy regular season. How long are you supposed to wait around saying "this is the week it all comes together" for a player before you're rightfully concerned?

I think after Sunday it is very reasonable for owners to be worried about Drake if he posts another disappointing line. You can't sit around forever on players (unless you have amazing depth) in fantasy. Every single week is important to increasing your odds of making the playoffs. 

Edited by kidsgotsoul

R-E-L-A-X

Miami ran 39 offensive snaps last Sunday. Games like this happen. Prior to that, Drake was just fine (1PPR).

hvfGMFs.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

That's 30% of the fantasy regular season. How long are you supposed to wait around saying "this is the week it all comes together" for a player before you're rightfully concerned?

I think after Sunday it is very reasonable for owners to be worried about Drake if he posts another disappointing line. You can't sit around forever on players (unless you have amazing depth) in fantasy. Every single week is important to increasing your odds of making the playoffs. 

Sit on them.... As opposed to selling low?

everytime 

you can set some arbitrary date for Drake to meet your arbitrary expectations but it means nothing.   He could have a massive midseason, or turn it on late and carry u to the title.   No way to know. One thing I do know-  you shouldn’t be dependent on a mid round pick to blow up THIS WEEK OR ELSE!!!   

He will have more rushing yards this week on a single carry than last week.

Just move on and look forward with this guy, hope the coaches feature him a bit more ideally, he's got the skills.