Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

7 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Yea, as much as I love Hunt, I think the same. FP currently have Hunt 6th best RB ROS behind Gurley, Barkley, Kamara, Gordon and Zeke. I am not sure about Kamara being 3 with Ingram back though. I just know Im going to end up with two top 5-6 RBs with Hunt and Zeke, two top 5-6 WRs with Thielen and Adams and a top 3 QB with Mahomes and Im already in 1st place in my league. Cant complain. 

Hunt over Zeke.

4 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Hunt over Zeke.

Possibly, but I have both so I really dont care as long as both finish in the top 10 :P

He's the #4 overall RB in standard by FP numbers. Behind Gurley, Barkley and Gordon. Pretty screaming deal considering most people probably drafted him later in the first round. 

I targeted him at pick 6 to 8 in all leagues where I was picking in that range. The first few weeks were annoying but finally things are back to normal. In 1 aucton league I  mae sure to own him and gurley with mahomes and tyreke hill (which I bought theilen instead) but yeah no complaints.

Love having this guy as my keeper in a no limit keep 2 league.  Took him  1/1 last year, worth it.

This guy can do everything. Very pleased to see the turnaround since the beginning of the year. Chiefs are killing it lately!

At one point in the game he had 1 target for 1 rec, 50 yards, and a score, and 3 rushes for 35 yards and a score, and one those rushes was a 1 yard TD plunge. That's 4 plays for 85 yards and 2 scores. Insane efficiency. This kid is a monster. 

• Like 1

Anyone trading Hunt away to strengthen their team for Fantasy Playoffs? I keep hearing the possibility of him sitting out or receiving limited game time during those weeks (14-17). IMO, he plays little game time in week 14 and 15,  and possibly sits out 16 and 17? 

I guess trading him away would make sense if you have Spencer Ware, you are guaranteed a playoff spot and need to better your team for the playoffs, but just the idea of trading him away sounds so crazy to me. 

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Anyone trading Hunt away to strengthen their team for Fantasy Playoffs? I keep hearing the possibility of him sitting out or receiving limited game time during those weeks (14-17). IMO, he plays little game time in week 14 and 15,  and possibly sits out 16 and 17? 

I guess trading him away would make sense if you have Spencer Ware, you are guaranteed a playoff spot and need to better your team for the playoffs, but just the idea of trading him away sounds so crazy to me. 

What are everyone's thoughts on this?they 

They could eaisly lose on Monday night and the chargers would be breathing down their neck.. but yes it's a mild concern. 

• Like 1

Trading deadline passed, so I'm stuck with him.

Kinda regret not trading him away for another RB1. I'd do it if I had the chance, but you need a 20+ game from him

4 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

Trading deadline passed, so I'm stuck with him.

Kinda regret not trading him away for another RB1. I'd do it if I had the chance, but you need a 20+ game from him

If you have Ware you won't regret it.  

44 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Players dont sit out weeks 14-15 and I doubt the Rams or Chiefs rest players for TWO weeks ( 16 and 17)

Andy Reid rests his stars Week 17.  That's what history has shown.   If either of these teams are blowing teams out those final Weeks sure starters will likely come out of the 4th quarter like most NFL teams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

Doesn't sound very promising.

51 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

incredulous.gif

• Haha 7

55 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

just shipped Hunt for Penny & Adams ... it's all about the upside potential, baby!!1!1!

4 minutes ago, yanki01 said:

incredulous.gif

• Haha 2

I don’t know what league still got trades going. Mine passed Nov 10

44 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

just shipped Hunt for Penny & Adams ... it's all about the upside potential, baby!!1!1!

Probably a good deal but I have Hunt and Ware in dynasty...I should offer up some no names for Gurley as well lol

3 hours ago, humanpuck said:

I picked up Ware a couple weeks ago just in case. Ware has proven he can do it when given the chance.

• Thanks 1

How are we feeling with Monday's matchup? I think there will be a ton of points scored on both sides.. hopefully Hunt gets a few more check downs and screen plays.

1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

How are we feeling with Monday's matchup? I think there will be a ton of points scored on both sides.. hopefully Hunt gets a few more check downs and screen plays.

14/76/1, 4/51/1

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

Could they bench him week 16??

Steelers and Pat's are only one game behind them, will they be able to coast into the playoffs with the #1 seed? I doubt it, even with two games against the Raiders lol

4 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

Could they bench him week 16??

Absolutely not. It’s ridiculous to even think a player would get benched in Week 16. I seriously doubt even Week 17 if they have a first rd bye. You’d be talking three weeks a player has been out of action. No way that happens.