Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, JSA2422 said:

doesn't look that bad at all but ..picked up Ware ..would love that Flex playoff time .. 

I agree it doesn't look bad, I wouldn't use the word 'brutalizes' to describe it and the kick was pretty light.

Ware is getting picked up in a lot of leagues so go grab him now!

I too doubt he misses anytime although I picked up ware just in case :ph34r:

The chiefs and the nfl knew about it...it is not like Fournette situation so unless Kareem left the bench to kick her, he should be fine

• Haha 1

n footage released by TMZ, Kareem Hunt was shown getting into a physical altercation with a 19-year-old woman at a Cleveland hotel in February.

In the video, Hunt was shown arguing and shoving a 19-year-old woman outside his hotel room at 3:22 AM ET. The conflict escalated quickly after that with Hunt lunging at the woman and later kicking her while on the ground. Police took statements but no charges were filed. The footage, which you can see in the link below, is extremely troubling. This is a terrible look for both the Kansas City organization (remember the Chiefs took a major PR hit two years ago when they drafted Tyreek Hill following his domestic violence arrest) and the NFL, particularly in the wake of Rueben Foster's arrest and subsequent waiver claim by Washington. The wheels of the NFL move slowly, but we imagine Hunt will be facing a lengthy suspension once this gets sorted out.

Just now, collucho said:

If you watch the video its not that bad. Luckily he had people holding him back.

It is kind of bad actually. He bull rushes her and basically slams her down and into a wall. Then he kicks her when she's down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, collucho said:

If you watch the video its not that bad. Luckily he had people holding him back.

Eh, bad enough. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

The chiefs and the nfl knew about it...it is not like Fournette situation so unless Kareem left the bench to kick her, he should be fine

Yeah, kind of the way Ray Rice was all good after that video of him beating up a women was released...... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wheatfield said:

It is kind of bad actually. He bull rushes her and basically slams her down and into a wall. Then he kicks her when she's down.

Agreed, you could potentially argue that it was just shoving until the end, but when he kicks her she's sitting on the ground and not visibly doing anything to provoke things. It's not a good look.

Edited by mverkruyse
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Maybe, but now the public knows about it and that changes everything. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, clarkevii said:

WILL HE STILL SCORE 40 POINTS AGAINST THE RAIDERS?

Yes, I doubt they can act fast enough to rule him out this week, but I also doubt he's available for the fantasy playoffs now.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Chiefs learning of the video is real time just like we are

just grabbed Ware (bye Chris Thompson). have both Malcom Brown and Ware on my bench with playoffs locked up. :D

Not a horrible video, Rice's was much worse, but still not good. NFL may take quick action to avoid the circus and bad publicity.

1 minute ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

Think he’s placed on the commissioner’s exempt list prior to the game Sunday?

I think it is likely he misses this Sunday (and beyond) whether the league steps in or the team does-- or both. 

Edited by Grayson2401
  • Like 1

Just now, meh2 said:

The 2 girls were kicked out of his hotel room after they learned they were 19. Like that has ever happened in the history of the world!

Sounds like the main reason they were invited up...guys do not kick out legal age girls ever

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wheatfield said:

The fact that we have disagreement on the severity means that it's bad enough.  I can't believe the Chiefs didn't get out in front of this (correct me if I'm wrong here).

What the hell - why couldn't this not be released during my must win week ARGH 

Just now, Dr. Whom said:

Sounds like the main reason they were invited up...guys do not kick out legal age girls ever

probably more so that they were at best, solid 7s. 

not even close to Rice elevator knockout..if u r so sensitive about pushing, turn on your parental control. Otherwise move on

Just now, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

He barely kicked her.. and shoving was the worst part. Could of been worse. 

Yeah I agree, that was like more of a shove with his foot than a kick. Nothing the Ray Rice situation. Still the NFL is going to suspend him, for how long who knows.