Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

3 minutes ago, TheFire said:

It didn't end being so bad because he was held back by a couple of people. Had they not been there, it would have ended up a lot worse. 

And? What’s your point? 

6 minutes ago, roughnecker101 said:

I didn't think it was that bad. And definitely not brutal.

The assault? yeah it wasn't brutal. Chris Brown's domestic assault is brutal. Ray Rice was brutal. Joe Mixon's was brutal. 

Still incredibly stupid to jeopardize a top NFL career for some drunk hoe in a hotel.

• Like 4

He shoves her and gets punched in the face. He's doesn't tackle her. That's a guy getting pushed into her. Then gives her a lil booty kick. Gonna be overblown 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, roughnecker101 said:

Name checks out.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, roughnecker101 said:

lol

Lead story on ESPN Sportscenter.

Schefter on right away saying the NFL and/or KC going to come down hard. 

Schefter himself acting outraged about the fact that this has been known for so long. Not at all a good look for all involved.

A friend in another league just told me a video has been released of Hunt kicking a girl. 

If you haven’t cuff’d Hunt. Need to now!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, kyoun1e said:

Lead story on ESPN Sportscenter.

Schefter on right away saying the NFL and/or KC going to come down hard. 

Schefter himself acting outraged about the fact that this has been known for so long. Not at all a good look for all involved.

Watched it & makes me think he’s completely done until 2019 at the earliest. NFL needs to come down hard against this behavior 

• Like 1

Just now, ff062018 said:

A friend in another league just told me a video has been released of Hunt kicking a girl. 

serious? lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ff062018 said:

good thing you came here to post this right away, thanks!!!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

“Welcome to the party, pal!”- John McClane, 1988

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Oh look it’s internet explorer checking in. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4866628

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Oh look it’s internet explorer checking in.

Amazing!!!  Absolutely amazing.  You win!!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I mentioned he took it to far. I suppose that bit about the NFL was slightly in a more broad stroke. I agree he deserves a suspension. My issue is with people treating the case as he hit an innocent woman for no reason. She is clearly in the fault as well.

Doesnt matter. Some ho in a hotel doesn’t have a draconian conduct policy at her job like Hunt does.  Was pretty clear he wasn’t defending himself and had a chance to walk away. Chose to engage instead. First offense 6 weeks. Goodell’s hammer is gonna fall quickly.

Bright side- maybe KC cuts him and he ends up playing for Washington. 

Edited by ragrag
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

So woman want to be treated equal except for getting punched?

horrible shtick.  really, get a f'n grip. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

At least he didn't text you that tomorrow morning after reading it in the USA Today during breakfast causing him to do a coffee spit take all over the paper in shock.

Edited by metalmat
  • Haha 2

It is all terrible.  Hunt should have been charged with assault as should the woman (victim) as well.  She did try and throw a punch.  End does not justify the means though, of course, and Hunt is an absolute dead-beat for then going back at her, after already being restrained, and attempting to drop-kick her while on the ground.  Just awful.

Edited by BigPapi44

52 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

so she gets a pass for hitting him in the face ?

she did push hunts buddy into hunt the he bowled them both over too 

don't think anyone is saying she is innocent in all of this either, it takes 2 to tango.  fact remains though he was the aggressor in the video and she responded. 

48 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

I'm not condoning what he did or anything, but just because the video was made public, it's kind of ridiculous that he's all of a sudden probably done for the rest of the season.  The team already knew about it and didn't discipline him at all, but now that the video is out, it's all of a sudden a huge deal.  Again, not condoning people assaulting women, but it's still a little ridiculous in my opinion.  I know it's likely just because it makes them and the NFL look bad that the video is out, but something should have been done before if all of this is such a big deal.

it was in the interest of the team's football interest to ignore the incident and as long as it didn't affect the team's business interest of course they are fine with not doing anything about it.  happens every day in all walks of life, people look the other way if it benefits them.  this was a big deal they just choose to ignore it because it was convenient to do so.  what they did amounted to a a rolling on a craps table and hoping that 7s don't come up.  they should have known better and know that everything comes out eventually.  got ahead of this, disciplined him back then and that would have taken a lot of the steam from this video

44 minutes ago, k1ng said:

she is a 19yo white supremacist  who called him a N****r. They kicked her out after finding out about her age. They both were clearly drunk at 3AM in the morning. Doesn't make what he did right and he deserves to be disciplined as i'm sure he will be. But his like what 22? everyone in this world deserves a second chance from making mistakes while being drunk 3 in the morning.  

are you kidding me?  where are you getting all that from?  calling someone a name no matter how disgusting or vile is not an excuse and does not justify putting your hands on someone.  at that point you are choosing to escalate the situation,  you don't like what someone said ignore them or say something back, why are you resorting to physical violence?   don't they teach that to kids anymore in school?   tired of seeing the race card, or the sex card, or the <insert group> card being used too justify physical confrontation

NFLPA needs to have a class during orientation,  "NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS AT 3:00AM, SO GET YOUR a** IN BED"

• Like 5

1 hour ago, checkers said:

who's the handcuff in KC?

CJ Spiller

• Haha 2