Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Just now, dashoe said:

Being an NFL player is NOT A PRIVILEGE, it's a job, plain and simple.

It’s a privately owned & run organization where there are rules to employment. He doesn’t have any right to be employed there. He’s free to play football in Canada or in the Arena league. Nobody has to sign him

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Then you'd put out a hit on the blackmailer.

Less OG Kush man. 

Less. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

How do you know this? This is total speculation and basic diversion.

Nobody is gonna care in a week if the Chiefs knew or not, all that people will care about is that Hunt is on his a** for what he did. 

Because why would they cut their franchise QB? RBs are easily replaceable so they made up a statement and acted as if lying was the reason they cut him. I mean hell, Big Ben is still in the NFL after all and he's celebrated.

This is also the same franchise that drafted a guy that beat the holy hell out of a pregnant woman aka Tyreek Hill.

Edited by Carlos Correa
  • Like 2

Think about it, how could the Raiders not be a perfect spot for him? They need a good young RB.They are having a weekly happy Tanksgiving. Gruden is shipping out players overseas like its the Vietnam draft. Who cares if they lose fans? They are gonna lose a bunch of them anyways when the franchise says "Adios Muchachos" as it skit skats and bebops its way down to Vegas. They will get plenty of new fans in the city of debauchery. Perfect fit

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Not true. 

I can back channel anything and it will never get traced back to my client. 

Poof. In the wind. 

Sorry dude but you are not the Potus and you can't make up your own reality like that. Laws are laws simple as that. Everything is traceable if someone is willing to do the leg work.

It's usually those who think they can beat the law are the ones who fail and compound the punishment they recieve.

It’s such nonsense how the league continues to act *only* when a video goes up on TMZ and it becomes a PR problem. You never see a team get out in front of the story.  The Chiefs wanted to see how many wins they could get before they lost Hunt to the TMZ flu — the answer was, enough to lock up a high seed.

Why are Mixon and Hill still in the league?  Because their incidents didn’t cause a big enough feeding frenzy and now it’s old news.

Edited by eg4190

17 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Funny you mention Mixon was struck first, but gloss over the Hill incident.  Choking and punching your pregnant GF....:ph34r:

Its because he probably thinks TMZ,The Chiefs, and the NFL are innocent for knowing about this for 9 months and just now acting.

But he is right.  Its a business thing now.  So the Chiefs and NFL must be held accountable then too.  Chiefs no playoffs for this year.  Suspend the team.  Also fire Goodell.

Edited by CrimsonGhost
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, metalmat said:

Think about it, how could the Raiders not be a perfect spot for him? They need a good young RB.They are having a weekly happy Tanksgiving. Gruden is shipping out players overseas like its the Vietnam draft. Who cares if they lose fans? They are gonna lose a bunch of them anyways when the franchise says "Adios Muchachos" as it skit skats and bebops its way down to Vegas. They will get plenty of new fans in the city of debauchery. Perfect fit

Mark Davis is broke. He needs the other NFL owners to financially support him so he's gotta do what's in the league's best interest, which isn't employing Hunt.

Edited by MJJ28

Since the Chiefs are setting this precedent, I suppose them cutting Tyreek Hill is imminent. Or it’s only when there is video? What hypocrites.

1 minute ago, Carlos Correa said:

Because why would they cut their franchise QB? RBs are easily replaceable so they made up a statement and acted as if lying was the reason they cut him. I mean hell, Big Ben is still in the NFL after all and he's celebrated.

The landscape of what happens to players when they violate women has drastically changed since Big Ben's mistakes. (That's really sad) 

I'm glad Patrick Mahomes looks like a legend that eats sleeps and breathes football, that seems like a sound investment. 

Anyone who saw this coming and didn't buy the tape lost. 

3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

It’s a privately owned & run organization where there are rules to employment. He doesn’t have any right to be employed there. He’s free to play football in Canada or in the Arena league. Nobody has to sign him

You don't have the right to be employed at any company so it's a job not a privilege.

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Yeah. Why wasn’t he in the hotel corridor  at 3am that night? 

that wasn't my point at all.  my point is POS andy knew about this well before we did. once a scumbag always a scumbag.  

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Sorry dude but you are not the Potus and you can't make up your own reality like that. Laws are laws simple as that. Everything is traceable if someone is willing to do the leg work.

It's usually those who think they can beat the law are the ones who fail and compound the punishment they recieve.

For that to be true, every person would have to get caught. 

If you don't think that tape was auctioned off you're crazy. 

Just now, The Gridiron Assassin said:

The landscape of what happens to players when they violate women has drastically changed since Big Ben's mistakes. (That's really sad) 

I'm glad Patrick Mahomes looks like a legend that eats sleeps and breathes football, that seems like a sound investment. 

What if they made copies of the tape and sold it to everyone at the same time?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Then you'd put out a hit on the blackmailer.

People watch too many movies don't they. . :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

This has been blown way out of proportion. Sure he acted stupidly, but he didn’t brutally beat her as many are making it seem like. This is such a shame to treat a prime RB this way.

So since he is a “prime” rb ,special consideration should be taken? All he had to do was walk away. So much on the line and especially in today’s climate? Million dollar talent with a 10 cent brain. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Kareem Hunt can use Joe Mixon and his 1 punch KO as inspiration that he can make it back to the NFL after his eventual suspension ends at least. It hasn't changed that much since guys keep getting chances, unless you're washed up.

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

What if they made copies of the tape and sold it to everyone at the same time?

Possible. 

If I was on the side buying the tape, I'd devise recourse If some other form of the tape ever surfaced. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 77georgec said:

So since he is a “prime” rb ,special consideration should be taken? All he had to do was walk away. So much on the line and especially in today’s climate? Million dollar talent with a 10 cent brain. 

Wise words. 

• Thanks 1

sooo hes a safe drop?

5 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

For that to be true, every person would have to get caught. 

If you don't think that tape was auctioned off you're crazy. 

I'm sure there was more than potential buyer but I doubt  it was shopped direct to Hunt or his lawyer directly.

That would be the height of stupidity.

You should  understand the legal term of the word "conspiracy" because back channels  don't protect you from conspiracy to commit a felony

Edited by dashoe

4 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

It’s such nonsense how the league continues to act *only* when a video goes up on TMZ and it becomes a PR problem. You never see a team get out in front of the story.  The Chiefs wanted to see how many wins they could get before they lost Hunt to the TMZ flu — the answer was, enough to lock up a high seed.

Why are Mixon and Hill still in the league?  Because their incidents didn’t cause a big enough feeding frenzy and now it’s old news.

Actually, the Chiefs knew about this months ago. They released him because of the TMZ video. If it was an issue of principal, they would have released him back then. 

Kareem after the Cleveland game “I think only Cleveland players scored today.” Add a female to that group too. 

3 minutes ago, 77georgec said:

Honestly lost in all this is the dude who got tossed breaking upthe altercation.  Why is he ignored just because he's not a female?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

You don't have the right to be employed at any company so it's a job not a privilege.

Let’s put it this way...it is a privilege to have a job in the NFL. They don’t have to hire anyone they don’t want, but it’s the highest standard of said field. As of right now, he’s lost that chance but could be employed in another less prestigious football league. Fair enough?