Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

to come. Chiefs sign Jamaal Charles

To do what? 

 

But they will likely sign someone but who .... 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

 

Was Mixon’s released on tape to public?

 

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

 

 

 

😂😂

Is this his ******** agent or not .... 

 

 

Please tell me this is a joke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Is this his ******** agent or not .... 

 

 

Please tell me this is a joke 

 

No it's not. His agent is Dan Saffron. No idea who that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

 

Yes.

 

What’s with the inconsistency 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly follow TMZ for these special moments. They dropping more bombs than NFLN, ESPN, RW combined. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ginocan said:

I honestly follow TMZ for these special moments. They dropping more bombs than NFLN, ESPN, RW combined. 

This is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister owns Hunt and Kupp, went 16-0 last year on the way to it all in a 14 banger. 

 

I didn't even text her to bust her balls. 

 

We family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaysfansince2015 said:

i could see  the bucs picking him up so they could have a winston and hunt duo 

No way they have two knuckleheads being the faces of the franchise for the Bucs. Bucs will move on from Winston after this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

My sister owns Hunt and Kupp, went 16-0 last year on the way to it all in a 14 banger. 

 

I didn't even text her to bust her balls. 

 

We family. 

What?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

 

What’s with the inconsistency 

 

Mixon hit her into a different dimension so it stopped being this universe's problem upon the moment of impact.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Some people. 

 

I've never owned Big Ben or his grabby hands. 

 

Not once. 

 

Ever

So let me ask you this, and honestly just out of curiosity.  Assuming you were playing FF back then, after Michael Vick came back from doing time because of the whole dog incident did you still not want to own Vick anywhere due to moral reasons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, k1ng said:

What?

Which part don't you understand? Then I can elaborate. 

 

Odds Hunt ever plays again in the NFL are prolly like 50/50 depending on how the media spins this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Which part don't you understand? Then I can elaborate. 

 

Odds Hunt ever plays again in the NFL are prolly like 50/50 depending on how the media spins this. 

 

More like 100/0.

 

He will play next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Let’s put it this way...it is a privilege to have a job in the NFL. They don’t have to hire anyone they don’t want, but it’s the highest standard of said field. As of right now, he’s lost that chance but could be employed in another less prestigious football league. Fair enough?

 

No company has to hire anyone they dont want and i'm curious as to what your metrics are for this "privilege" because by number of employees vs revenue the NFL is paltry vs top tech companies.  The software developer at google is not one of the best in his field?

So working at Apple or facebook is a privilege too and not a job? :lol:

 

NFL +32 teams employ about 120k people and generates  $13bln revenue

 

netflix employs 5k people and generates $11bln revs

 

Facebook 25k employees = $40bln rev

Apple 135k employees= $256bln revs

Google 88k employees =  $110bln revs

 

I'm only pushing back on your statement because we as fans need to stop buying into the propaganda that the NFL is so special and it is an honor and privilege for these kids to play in the NFL. They are highly paid employees who are expendable just as any other employee in America. They get paid millions to make the owners billions.  there is no privilege in that.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, metalmat said:

So let me ask you this, and honestly just out of curiosity.  Assuming you were playing FF back then, after Michael Vick came back from doing time because of the whole dog incident did you still not want to own Vick anywhere due to moral reasons?

Great question. That's a really tough call. 

 

I love dogs so I would of probably passed. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

 

More like 100/0.

 

He will play next year. 

Yeah prolly, maybe, hard to say. 

 

For who? 

 

Whoever signs him is getting drug. 100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who are y’all dropping Hunt for?  Ware’s gone in my league but Malcom Brown is available.  Maybe lightning will strike twice and Gurley will get busted for colluding with Russia or something 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Great question. That's a really tough call. 

 

I love dogs so I would of probably passed. 

Not really a tough call, he had like 1 1/2 good seasons post prison.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IDGAFOS said:

Not really a tough call, he had like 1 1/2 good seasons post prison.  

Sounds about right. 

 

I like my QB to be able to pass from the pocket first and take off as a last resort so I would of avoided Vick solely based on that. 

 

I own Edelman who took roids. 

 

Sly as a Fox that mfer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dashoe said:

 

No company has to hire anyone they dont want and i'm curious as to what your metrics are for this "privilege" because by number of employees vs revenue the NFL is paltry vs top tech companies.  The software developer at google is not one of the best in his field?

So working at Apple or facebook is a privilege too and not a job? :lol:

 

NFL +32 teams employ about 120k people and generates  $13bln revenue

 

netflix employs 5k people and generates $11bln revs

 

Facebook 25k employees = $40bln rev

Apple 135k employees= $256bln revs

Google 88k employees =  $110bln revs

 

I'm only pushing back on your statement because we as fans need to stop buying into the propaganda that the NFL is so special and it is an honor and privilege for these kids to play in the NFL. They are highly paid employees who are expendable just as any other employee in America. They get paid millions to make the owners billions.  there is no privilege in that.

 

200 million people or whatever have a drivers license in the US that generates zero dollars of revenue for anybody. Driving is a privilege. I think you need to go back to grade school and retake the rights vs privileges portion of the curriculum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woonga24 said:

Maybe Bell sent the tape to TMZ. The plot thickens.

Less OG Kush man. 

 

Less. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to have Ware in Dynasty, Hunt should be back next season.  Not even remotely close to what Rice did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.