Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

9 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

My sister owns Hunt and Kupp, went 16-0 last year on the way to it all in a 14 banger. 

I didn't even text her to bust her balls. 

We family. 

Well she should be busting YOUR balls, seing as how she's so much better at FF than you are!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

Not really a tough call, he had like 1 1/2 good seasons post prison.  

Yeah but at the time, I think 2011, he was red hot and people were taking him early but I recall some people not wanting to take him for obvious reasons.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

Ballers is a tv show it’s not real 

But it was so realistic that the NFL pressured HBO to take it off of the air.  And HBO caved.

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Less OG Kush man. 

Less. 

Maybe Hunt bought the tape, took out insurance on his earning potential, sold the tape to TMZ for a profit and is now cashing out in the Bahamas.

3 minutes ago, kcm012 said:

The circumstances that seem to surround this ordeal are pretty grotesque. Kareem and his entourage were essentially wanting to get an orgy going. 

Sir Kcm012, you are quite correct.  This level of debauchery is grotesque.  What kind of society do we live in, where our young scholars that  progress to the NFL wish to have intercourse with multiple women simultaneously.  Mr. Hunt must be under the influence of an otherworldly demonic spirit to propose such vile acts to a young group of virgins.

The Chiefs do wear red, perhaps Satan is involved and these virgin orgy rituals took place to transform Patrick Mahomes from an innaccurate prospect to an all pro quarterback.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

Maybe Bell sent the tape to TMZ. The plot thickens.

Someone already beat you to that meme, my friend. 4D chess.

JRgHsrd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

Honestly lost in all this is the dude who got tossed breaking upthe altercation.  Why is he ignored just because he's not a female?

because he is the dumbass who brought the 19 year olds to a party for legal aged adults. He probably was the former friend of Hunt who deeply regrets his actions.

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

Sir Kcm012, you are quite correct.  This level of debauchery is grotesque.  What kind of society do we live in, where our young scholars that  progress to the NFL wish to have intercourse with multiple women simultaneously.  Mr. Hunt must be under the influence of an otherworldly demonic spirit to propose such vile acts to a young group of virgins.

The Chiefs do wear red, perhaps Satan is involved and these virgin orgy rituals took place to transform Patrick Mahomes from an innaccurate prospect to an all pro quarterback.

The heck did I just read?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Less OG Kush man. 

Less. 

Heck of a player.  Go Bears.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cs3 said:

Well she should be busting YOUR balls, seing as how she's so much better at FF than you are!

She's really smart. Has two titles. 

Hunt went 6th overall to her his rookie year. 

I'll text her on like Tuesday of next week. 

Maybe. 

She is somewhere breaking s---. 

Best to just let her be man. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Slatykamora said:

The heck did I just read?

Someone who foolishly thinks they are clever.

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

All this coming from an Iron Cock. How ironic. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

We come here for similar reasons. 

And I've honestly learned a ton in these forums at different times. Mostly it's some die hard in mom's basement that watched some you tube or draft tape bc all he or she does is eat sleep and breathe FF. 

Next thing you know, you took Kamara pick 199 overall in 2017 in your 14 banger and now you want more Roto message board crack cause Kamara is absolute gas. 

This place doesn't suck bc of the peeps on the board keeping watch :ph34r:

Very true words my dawg.  And it is a no shill, no b.s. and no party line zone.  

2 minutes ago, CrimsonGhost said:

because he is the dumbass who brought the 19 year olds to a party for legal aged adults. He probably was the former friend of Hunt who deeply regrets his actions.

apologists are my favorite!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Glad to have Ware in Dynasty, Hunt should be back next season.  Not even remotely close to what Rice did

Biggest difference is age and talent level at the time of incident. Hunt will get another chance. 

I'm considering trying to throw some buy low offers in my keeper, but trade deadline already passed and our league doesn't have nearly the level of getting TRAPED as I see in this forum so I'll probably get denied unless I'm willing to give up 2 straight years of 3rd+ rounders 

7 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Great question. That's a really tough call. 

I love dogs so I would of probably passed. 

Fantasy Football cash leagues have no place for "morals".

I mean, somebody could make the case that these guys are literally bludgeoning themselves to death on the field.....not really understanding your points.

3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

No company has to hire anyone they dont want and i'm curious as to what your metrics are for this "privilege" because by number of employees vs revenue the NFL is paltry vs top tech companies.  The software developer at google is not one of the best in his field?

So working at Apple or facebook is a privilege too and not a job? :lol:

NFL +32 teams employ about 120k people and generates  $13bln revenue

netflix employs 5k people and generates $11bln revs

Facebook 25k employees = $40bln rev

Apple 135k employees= $256bln revs

Google 88k employees =  $110bln revs

I'm only pushing back on your statement because we as fans need to stop buying into the propaganda that the NFL is so special and it is an honor and privilege for these kids to play in the NFL. They are highly paid employees who are expendable just as any other employee in America. They get paid millions to make the owners billions.  there is no privilege in that.

If 32 teams each employ 5 RB’s at most, that’s 160 people in the entire country who hold that position. There are currently 9 CFL teams, so that’s another 45. If you are paid to be in one of these positions, you’re in a very unique position. They sign what they consider the best of the best of the best. To be a member of such an organization is a privilege when they choose to pay you millions instead of someone else. Agreed, they are employees, but they are also highly paid & in rare company. 

3 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Maybe Hunt bought the tape, took out insurance on his earning potential, sold the tape to TMZ for a profit and is now cashing out in the Bahamas.

If Hunt talked to "Sampson", had a vision about saving his body while toking up with some Shaman in Bostwana, and then devised this whole plan, I have two words: 

Illuminati. Confirmed. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

She's really smart. Has two titles

Hunt went 6th overall to her his rookie year. 

I'll text her on like Tuesday of next week. 

Maybe. 

She is somewhere breaking s---. 

Best to just let her be man. 

Ok I read it too quickly and turned it into something else. I need to stop reading this thread for awhile. 

• Haha 2

And Hunt people did not have him last week, either, due to the bye week.  Sad.

23 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

This was quite random.

Right? It’s Pat from SNL. 

5 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Heck of a player.  Go Bears.

Draft Tarik Cohen in 2018

4 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

All this coming from an Iron Cock. How ironic. 

‘Twas a helluva post huh

@Iron-cock omg lol

• Like 1

So what happens in real life to this dude?  So he was waived.  Who has highest waiver priority?  Is it the worst team in the league each week?  Or does it roll kind of how it might in fantasy football?  So a terrible team picks him up.  Assuming they are willing to pay him his contract and sit out his suspension, does he belong to that team now?  He doesn't become a free agent and go wherever he wants, right?

First off they kicked the girl out once they found out she was under 21 (still an adult) though , she gets upset because she cant party with a famous nfl person beats on the door calls him a ****** , they called the police because its the right thing to do , when they stepped out the room she attacked them he pushes her back .. the media said he brutalized her lmao wow , if we reverse this situation Kareem Hunt would still be considered wrong ... women get away with to much bs... smh it should have been a 1 game sus and move on ... the fact they are calling this ray rice 2.0 is crazy