Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, MrPositive said:

How? The push was on another person that just so happened to fall into her. Several seconds had passed, he had plenty of time to cool off, and still decided to come back into the room to kick an injured person on the ground. If the police had seen this video, no way in high hell wouldn't he have been arrested.

The first push is probably what he is talking about.

1 minute ago, MrPositive said:

How? The push was on another person that just so happened to fall into her. Several seconds had passed, he had plenty of time to cool off, and still decided to come back into the room to kick an injured person on the ground. If the police had seen this video, no way in high hell wouldn't he have been arrested.

I can tell you right now. The Police and everyone involved saw this video. Trust me, the police can get whatever they want. They decided not to arrest him because that kick looked like the kick my little cousin gives me when I take his baby bottle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

It's based on your skills to pass so no it's not a right. It's hard to compare driving to being in the NFL though

once you pass the test and you pay your licensing fee to the state you have the right to operate a vehicle according to that license.  there is no  exemption or circumventing the process, there is no privilege involved.  We are getting into the weeds on this one, so i'll end my part on this note. 

• Thanks 1

He could have killed her😂😂😂 ok why didnt he kill her when he walked over and lighty tapped her in the a** or shall i say kicked her face in as you all would call it ,,,yeah that was graphic and brutal smh there is no spin drunk white girl calls him a ****** she gets pushed and barley kicked she got off lucky... hold her accoutable as well or shut up 

3 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Who picks Kareem up?

Not the Skins - they're 32nd in line after getting Grand Prize Foster who also won't play this year.

Edited by SuperJoint

5 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

I can tell you right now. The Police and everyone involved saw this video. Trust me, the police can get whatever they want. They decided not to arrest him because that kick looked like the kick my little cousin gives me when I take his baby bottle.

I doubt they looked at it that night. They would have had to access the video room, go back in the video and examine everything. They probably just took statements and got a pretty one sided, celebrity accounts from the players, as opposed to what appears, pretty inebriated women. Once the arrest didn't happen that night, then things get forgotten, lawyers tangle webs, etc. etc. I mean it's clear battery, regardless of the power of the kick. Battery is battery. And on an injured person no less.

Edited by MrPositive

1 minute ago, jclee4 said:

Police dropped the ball...

• Like 1

Just now, Whitecloud0101 said:

Who picks Kareem up?

What is his contract situation? I could see someone taking him and arguing that they are doing it to support him, especially if he has an influential friend/college teammate/coach with the organization. Long shot though, and depends on his contract length/cost.

Just now, oban14 said:

What is his contract situation? I could see someone taking him and arguing that they are doing it to support him, especially if he has an influential friend/college teammate/coach with the organization. Long shot though, and depends on his contract length/cost.

Still on rookie deal I assume...so cheap

• Thanks 1

Just now, jclee4 said:

officers on the scene have the right to exercise judgement in the application of the law based on what they know of the situation, clearly they determined it wasnt worthy of an arrest. 

• Like 1

I just saw the Joe mixon punch for the first time. If he still gets to play in the league, hunt will for sure.

23 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Honestly the video wasnt that bad, I thought he was KO’ing thots like previous players, but nah she had to of said something to make him that upset.... he was definitely in the wrong but this was an overreatin on KC’s part imo, just take the suspension and move on.

Right and people are comparing him to ray rice he never smh

Mixon cold cocked a girl and her face smashed on a table when she fell. He was still drafted with the video on repeat during the entire draft with that pompous F trey wingo nonstop talking about it. This video was no where near in comparison to that or rice's. I think Chiefs jumped the gun on this one but we're in sensitive times here. He's 23. I don't think he's gonna be out of the league.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

officers on the scene have the right to exercise judgement in the application of the law based on what they know of the situation, clearly they determined it wasnt worthy of an arrest. 

Exactly

Police dropped the ball...

Nah. Police see this crap every hour of every day. She was involved in the conflict physically. They were confronted with a different story per every person there. They don't have time for this crap which has been long over before they likely got there.

As an officer you try to get the situation under control and go on to the next call. He committed assault. She committed assault. Why bother with it as long as things are under control as far as law enforcement is concerned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

yep we basically posted the same thing at the same time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

lotta wife beaters in this thread apparently

Yep, apparently his actions were perfectly fine. Shrug

1 minute ago, Cokey said:

Right and people are comparing him to ray rice he never smh

All these cases are in the wrong and worthy of harsh punishment. The NFL needs to be consistent, and stop taking action only when a video is in the news.

That said, if no one saw the video before, and the police report and hunts story matched up, I can see why no action was taken. That's the story the chiefs want you to believe anyway.

5 minutes ago, dashoe said:

once you pass the test and you pay your licensing fee to the state you have the right to operate a vehicle according to that license.  there is no  exemption or circumventing the process, there is no privilege involved.  We are getting into the weeds on this one, so i'll end my part on this note. 

Still not a right. You need to prove you can drive. It's not like free speech and you can prove you can free speak. I'll leave it at there though

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

you sound bitter and like a simp people are just saying its not the way its being painted ...brutal attack ...ummm not hardly and she should be held accoutable as well 

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Nah. Police see this crap every hour of every day. She was involved in the conflict physically. They were confronted with a different story per every person there. They don't have time for this crap which has been long over before they likely got there.

As an officer you try to get the situation under control and go on to the next call. He committed assault. She committed assault. Why bother with it as long as things are under control as far as law enforcement is concerned.

How do u as law enforcement not watch the surveillance & submit a report for an attorney to press charges if victim wants it. Stories aside, the evidence is in the Footing

Just now, MrPositive said:

Yep, apparently his actions were perfectly fine. Shrug

Yeah I work for a living so was confused to see Hunt/Ware threads locked when I got home.

This kind of crap is why.

3 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Lock this thread up again, people be gettin crazy with this talk 

How do u as law enforcement not watch the surveillance & submit a report for an attorney to press charges if victim wants it. Stories aside, the evidence is in the Footing

DA can still press charges if they so choose. The situation doesn't just disappear if there's video. 

Cops arrest people - they don't press charges.