Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

7 minutes ago, windham9 said:

Kareem Hunt, the straw that broke the camels back. After 10 + years of LM/FFL this is the last straw. I can no longer in good conscience ask owners for entry fees knowing an owner in every league will have a winning season destroyed because of stuff like this every year.  Rice, AP, 'no-show' Bell, on and on it never ends. Injuries are bad enough, but these unnecessary actions by elite players every season has got old. I have 6 $$ leagues, one is in season 10, I intend to get owners to take over as LM in 2019, I'll remain on next year as just a owner to help the transitions, and done after that.  I know I should be more upset about the 'victim', but every league gets messed up & outcome altered, and somebody gets cheated every league every season because of these idiots. They have ruined a great thing.

Not to mention ruining their real live team's seasons as well. All fans are sick of it. Crap like this should be resolved prior to the season. Anything that comes up in-season should be dealt with afterwards. Hunt should have been investigated & released prior to this season, or not until next February. No action should be taken on this stuff until the offseason. Let everything play out then deal with it.

Then it doesn't affect the outcome of the NFL or FFL.

I just can't ask friends for $$ anymore, knowing most likely the best team will be cheated out of the win every league every year by these fools.

It was great years ago but been going downhill since Rice, just gets worse .  

Or find owners that are experienced enough to cuff their #1 asset...?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BronXBombers51 said:

Imagine seeing the Rice/AP/Hunt/etc. situations and getting this pissy about fantasy football seasons being altered. 

No, sorry everyone, we didn’t discover video of Ray Rice knocking a woman out and dragging her unconscious body until Week 3, and god forbid we interrupt windham9’s fantasy football season, so we can’t do anything about it until February. 

He must have missed out on Ware.

3 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

I have no idea how people can watch this video and compare him to Ray Rice or Joe Mixon.  He barely even touched her.  

It's the world we live in. Just don't touch anyone. Especially near a camera.

Not too long from now this will be assault...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This was bound to happen...

The owner leading a division in my league sniped the 2nd place Gordon owner's cuff when Melvin went down, yesterday afternoon the Gordon returned the favor by sniping Ware from him - too funny.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Newtown said:

It's the world we live in. Just don't touch anyone. Especially near a camera.

Not too long from now this will be assault...

giphy.gif

Actually, we may have to revisit this clip. There could be some sparks there that we don't know about. Lucky it wasn't Dwight Howard.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

I have no idea how people can watch this video and compare him to Ray Rice or Joe Mixon.  He barely even touched her.  

Hunt owner?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, windham9 said:

Kareem Hunt, the straw that broke the camels back. After 10 + years of LM/FFL this is the last straw. I can no longer in good conscience ask owners for entry fees knowing an owner in every league will have a winning season destroyed because of stuff like this every year.  Rice, AP, 'no-show' Bell, on and on it never ends. Injuries are bad enough, but these unnecessary actions by elite players every season has got old. I have 6 $$ leagues, one is in season 10, I intend to get owners to take over as LM in 2019, I'll remain on next year as just a owner to help the transitions, and done after that.  I know I should be more upset about the 'victim', but every league gets messed up & outcome altered, and somebody gets cheated every league every season because of these idiots. They have ruined a great thing.

Not to mention ruining their real live team's seasons as well. All fans are sick of it. Crap like this should be resolved prior to the season. Anything that comes up in-season should be dealt with afterwards. Hunt should have been investigated & released prior to this season, or not until next February. No action should be taken on this stuff until the offseason. Let everything play out then deal with it.

Then it doesn't affect the outcome of the NFL or FFL.

I just can't ask friends for $$ anymore, knowing most likely the best team will be cheated out of the win every league every year by these fools.

It was great years ago but been going downhill since Rice, just gets worse .  

Imagine thinking a grown man shouldn’t be punished for assaulting a woman because you don’t want your fantasy football season interrupted 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TomBradysCollegeRoommate said:

Imagine thinking a grown man shouldn’t be punished for assaulting a woman because you don’t want your fantasy football season interrupted 

This grown man Kareem Hunt should have been punished suspended convicted or sentenced to jail before the 2018 season started. 

5 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Hunt owner?

I own none of Hunt.  Just pointing out the obvious ridiculous over reaction of someone tapping a woman with a foot.

2 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

I own none of Hunt.  Just pointing out the obvious ridiculous over reaction of someone tapping a woman with a foot.

It’s the world we live in now a days.

1 minute ago, TomBradysCollegeRoommate said:

You missed out on Ware huh?

He was being sarcastic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomBradysCollegeRoommate said:

You missed out on Ware huh?

I wasn’t 100% but I did get one share in a league that matters 

Who is the better pick up? Eckler or Ware ROS?

I feel like Eckler might be the better point producer....but Gordon might be out less games.

thoughts?

Let's take a lo

2 minutes ago, FooserX said:

Who is the better pick up? Eckler or Ware ROS?

I feel like Eckler might be the better point producer....but Gordon might be out less games.

thoughts?

Ware for sure. It's not even close. For one, Eckler will be pushed by Justin Jackson. Secondly, Gordon likely will be coming back at some point.

Edited by nonstopfan

23 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

Ray>Joe>Hunt...but they are all equally bad because you just walk away. Plus cameras are everywhere so just walk away. 

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

Ray>Joe>Hunt...but they are all equally bad because you just walk away. Plus cameras are everywhere so just walk away. 

Totally different situations. But I'm glad that you brought up this point. The female had ample opportunities to "walk away". It wasn't her room. It wasn't her party. Instead she kept coming back and reports have it that she was banging on the door for 30 minutes after being told to leave. Even in the video, it's clear that she continually "pushed forward" towards Hunt on several occasions. Both parties are grown-ups here. Both parties share the blame. I'm not sure why this is being made to be so one-sided. This is not Ray Rice.

• Like 1

So Hunt gets suspended and Shady McCoy doesn't? 

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Totally different situations. But I'm glad that you brought up this point. The female had ample opportunities to "walk away". It wasn't her room. It wasn't her party. Instead she kept coming back and reports have it that she was banging on the door for 30 minutes after being told to leave. Even in the video, it's clear that she continually "pushed forward" towards Hunt on several occasions. Both parties are grown-ups here. Both parties share the blame. I'm not sure why this is being made to be so one-sided. This is not Ray Rice.

One is an NFL RB who weighs 201 lbs. The other is a 135 lb woman. I'll let you figure it out. 

• Like 2