Savatage79

Alvin Kamara 2018 Outlook

Alvin Kamara - RB - Saints

Alvin Kamara (knee) wasn't listed on the Saints' final injury report for Week 4 against the Giants.

Kamara was limited Friday after being a full participant at Thursday's practice, though his light workload today was probably just for maintenance purposes. The reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year saw an exhausting 31 touches in last week's win over the Falcons and should be in for another huge game Sunday in East Rutherford.

Sep 28 - 4:30 PM

lol yeah kamara looked exhausted in overtime

downright pooped

what?

17 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

I've been spoiled as an owner, expect no less than 30 ppr points every game.

He had 34 points in my PPR league last week. Trying to remember the last RB to rack up 30+ points without a touchdown. 

3 minutes ago, Tenner said:

He had 34 points in my PPR league last week. Trying to remember the last RB to rack up 30+ points without a touchdown. 

Also one with 20 targets in a game lol

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Also one with 20 targets in a game lol

You ever think ESPN or Yahoo will ever list Kamara as a WR and RB option for lineups? It’s getting ridiculous how much receiving work he’s getting.

1 minute ago, joebaker23 said:

You ever think ESPN or Yahoo will ever list Kamara as a WR and RB option for lineups? It’s getting ridiculous how much receiving work he’s getting.

Think they go by the specific team's position so unless Saints list him at WR chances are slim. We can all dream though and sign some petition lol

• Like 1

• Eleven players have received six or more opportunities (rushes + targets) within the 10-yard line through the first two weeks: Alvin Kamara (16), Todd Gurley (13), Marshawn Lynch (10), Carlos Hyde (8), Kareem Hunt (7), Christian McCaffrey (6), Joe Mixon (6), James Conner (6), Alfred Morris (6), Chris Godwin (6) and Michael Thomas (6).

Typo there, he meant the first 3 weeks.

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/fantasy-football-workload-data-nfl-teams-week-4-2018

Edited by Cotton Jones
  • Like 2

Todd Gurley has been amazing and this guy has been even better. Unbelievable fantasy production. Doing redraft again he arguably goes #1 overall if not 2nd without a doubt. If he continues to stay healthy it could be a historic season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

Todd Gurley has been amazing and this guy has been even better. Unbelievable fantasy production. Doing redraft again he arguably goes #1 overall if not 2nd without a doubt. If he continues to stay healthy it could be a historic season. 

Already historic.

Alvin Kamara's 41.1 PPR fantasy points on Sunday gave him 136.1 through the Saints' first four games. That's the most by any player though four team games in any season since 1950.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Remember when we all thought his pace last year was unsustainable? This dude is a new breed of RB.

Edited by sSektor

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

Remember when we all thought his pace last year was unsustainable? This dude is a new breed of RB.

Every expert, “regression” i laughed everytime i heard this.

• Like 1

Don't own any shares of this guy this year. He is a straight up stud. Sad I don't get enjoy the ride like I did last year. I know exactly what it feels like running this guy out week in week out. Enjoy fellas. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sSektor said:

He really is. What he does on the field seems impossible, but he's doing it. 

4 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

How come he was drafted in the third round?

I didn’t know 1 team leagues existed.

5 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

How come he was drafted in the third round?

Started in Alabama.. but shared the ball with Henry and Yeldon (I think another NFL RB, cannot remember). Then xferred to U of Tenn , wasn't bad there I think. 

Coaches know how to use him.. that's the key

1 minute ago, Jin said:

I didn’t know 1 team leagues existed.

I think he means the NFL draft. 

2 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

I think he means the NFL draft. 

2 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

Hes talking about the actual NFL draft ... 

2 minutes ago, Frank91 said:

C'mon. By the Saints.

Jeez, I get it. My bad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtbgator said:

Already historic.

Alvin Kamara's 41.1 PPR fantasy points on Sunday gave him 136.1 through the Saints' first four games. That's the most by any player though four team games in any season since 1950.

Yep I can confirm that. I had a Norm Van Brocklin / Tom Fears stack that year. Smoked the rest of my league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sSektor said:

You’re not lying.  He’s so amazing.