NYR Fan 116894

Rob Gronkowski 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Ah damn.

Who do we roll out now (Probably AC question)? Was really hoping he would suit up.

Have to consider Dwayne Allen (NE), Rico Gathers (DAL), Lance Kendricks (GB), Blake Jarwin (DAL), Johnnu Smith (TEN)

35 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Ah damn.

Who do we roll out now (Probably AC question)? Was really hoping he would suit up.

Have to consider Dwayne Allen (NE), Rico Gathers (DAL), Lance Kendricks (GB), Blake Jarwin (DAL), Johnnu Smith (TEN)

im torn on this.... none are attractive. 

I picked up J. Smith. Going to spend the  next 24 hours seeing if there is any possible logic for starting this guy vs. all the DAL TEs or just going eenie, meanie, miney, moe.

17 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I picked up J. Smith. Going to spend the  next 24 hours seeing if there is any possible logic for starting this guy vs. all the DAL TEs or just going eenie, meanie, miney, moe.

better yet, take your hand....form a fist....and punch yourself square in the plums. Far more productive use of your time

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

Bust city in this thread. The overgrown doofus is finally performing to expectations.

Lmao he’s been a beast for years.  He’s far exceeded expectations career wise and is one of the greatest TEs of all time. You just sound uninformed with comments like these. Congratulations 

Done with this guy. As soon as my lineup unlocks he will planted firmly on bench replaced by Doyle in my starting lineup.

• Like 2

You guys can thank me for his production this year. Of course when I spend a 2nd rounder on the beast that is Gronk he underperforms. 

Not even sure I can garner anything worthwhile in a trade at this point.

Traded for him during my other TE's bye (Ertz) and then he ended up sitting.

Going to gauge the trade market in my league for him, but his name would be the only thing selling at this point.

I was overloaded at RB and traded Sony for him after his 1st good game.  Thought at worst this was a break even deal.  Gronk has turned out to be nothing more than a massive turd

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinsUp24 said:

At least he plays is scheduled to play at 1pm next week lol

Fixed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wondering if they keep Gronk out until after the bye. I would.

They just beat GB without him, probably get S. Michel back this week, and can probably beat TN this week blindfolded.

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Wondering if they keep Gronk out until after the bye. I would.

They just beat GB without him, probably get S. Michel back this week, and can probably beat TN this week blindfolded.

If Bellichek was smart he would keep both Sony and Gronk out until after the bye. 

21 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

If Bellichek was smart he would keep both Sony and Gronk out until after the bye. 

Lol, Bellichek IS smart...

Best to let Gronk heal for NFL playoffs, but he definitely has not looked as his usual self this season at all.

If Pats can beat Rodgers without Gronk, why would they not make sure hes upright for the playoffs?  He has missed two Superbowls they have lost correct?

This situation blows for owners. 

Got rid of him in my keeper league for a 4th rounder next year. Feel like I won that trade cause this guy is nothing but a bust after week 1.

He's less than healthy and it's affecting his play. I hope they hold him out thru the bye week

Edited by fingers
Autocorrect

6 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

Got rid of him in my keeper league for a 4th rounder next year. Feel like I won that trade cause this guy is nothing but a bust after week 1.

He might retire after this season so any value out of him in a keeper league is a win unless you wanted a 1 season rental.