NYR Fan 116894

T.Y. Hilton 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

And the Colts scored how much?

Who gives a f--- how much they score lmao? We play fantasy land he had 15 in ppr.

Edited by eoschris

29 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Good for you 

Still trying to figure out your context with the implications of the colts not winning vs fantasy output

probably no correlation 

thanks

56 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Play our studs,eh? 

17 PPR points. Yes.

Looking at his history v HOU and feeling that Indy/Luck will be hungry to get back on track....I feel a vintage big TY game coming

1 minute ago, rgernon said:

Veteran maintenance day, nothing more. No worries 

TY sir. The Ty Hilton Experience would be devastated if TY can't suit up in the playoffs.

Just as I thought Ebron didn’t practice either just like last week. He’s fine.

Edited by Gohawks

T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) appeared to not be practicing for the second-straight day Thursday.

We are going with "appeared" because that was beat writer George Bremer's best guess. Sometimes reporters believe a player is not practicing before they are later slapped with a cursory "limited" tag. Back-to-back DNPs is obviously not ideal, but there is still a strong chance the Colts are just managing Hilton's reps ahead of a massive divisional tilt with the Texans. Fantasy owners can keep Hilton penciled into their lineups.

Ebron also didn't practice again.
Edited by LongBalls
  • Thanks 1

him and Ebron just getting veterans days off to nurse minor lingering injuries.  They missed practices last week.  They are playing in this huge divisional game.

Ugh...figured his practicing was the auto green light? Maybe gamesmenship by Frank, but this is a headache now-

4 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Is anyone concerned about T.Y.'s shoulder even if he plays?

I am worried also. My lineup in playoffs is good. Wondering if I should go with DJ Moore for floor in case Hilton leaves game. 

21 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Is anyone concerned about T.Y.'s shoulder even if he plays?

Definitely. He's been getting banged up a lot recently. In and out of the game after some but hits. But if he's playing, it's tough to keep him on your bench. 

39 targets in his 4 games since his week 9 bye, had at least 75 yards in all of those games as well. 

Houston's offense will likely require Luck to throw a lot this game, and Texans are missing Jonathan Joseph... Kareem Jackson isn't a slouch in coverage but having their #1 CB out certainly doesn't hurt TY's value this week. 

I'm rolling him out with confidence, hopefully we get one of those FF matchup winning Hilton performances 

• Like 1