NYR Fan 116894

T.Y. Hilton 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

Pascal or Inman the handcuff??  

No one, best to go in another direction if TY is out.  The matchup sucks, and Ebron would probably see 15+ targets.

Inman is banged up (he sat out last week), and Pascal has hands of stone.

• Like 5

Gotta have a backup plan at this point. Even if he plays, can much be expected? Sure, he can still go off, but it's hard to take that risk in the playoffs. This sucks!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Gotta have a backup plan at this point. Even if he plays, can much be expected? Sure, he can still go off, but it's hard to take that risk in the playoffs. This sucks!

TY is always banged u. If he plays, you play him

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Didn't he play with this injury and beast last week? 

As the poster above noted TY is often banged up. If he plays I am starting him as he has shown he can produce while not at 100 percent.

If he's healthy he's a must-start.  But as far as handcuffs?  I couldn't even name another WR on that Colts if I didn't look it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah this is not a repeat of last week...he still might gut it out, but this is a new ankle issue that he hurt early on last week

But he finished the game? Only able to because of adrenaline? 

2 hours ago, Nickdoggmoneycash said:

Colts beat writer still expects him to play

Hard to trust someone whose ancestors clearly queefed. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RotoGenius said:

But he finished the game? Only able to because of adrenaline? 

Yeah I'd guess? It was pretty early, surprised it didn't get worse after sitting at half a bit...but they obv knew it wasn't significant so he gutted it out-

I know TY is a tough dude to sit, but this ankle is worrisome...and Dal has a lock down type corner...I am lucky to have Boyd and his solid match-up to pivot over to, which I think I have to do at this point. If active I'd think TY is still in that top20 overall range though.

Yes he played banged up last week. But playing on a bum shoulder is much different than playing on a bum ankle. Mix in the fact that this is a tough matchup and there’s not much to like here. My players are dropping like flies at the most convenient time

Every game is a must win for Indy. He’s playing. This is Reich playing games with Dallas. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sonny_D said:

Every game is a must win for Indy. He’s playing. This is Reich playing games with Dallas. 

this

2 hours ago, Sonny_D said:

I hate this rationale.  TY’s ankle health isn’t going to change depending on if it’s a must-win situation for Indy.

I hope that if he’s healthy, he plays, and if he’s not, he sits.  I’d rather have a chance to plug someone else in to get me some points instead if he’s out there at half speed.  The last thing I want is some hobbled dude jogging go-routes being a decoy for Ebron to get 20 targets underneath.

In fact, the fact that it’s a must-win makes me more nervous because they are more likely to make him active as a decoy, rather than err on the side of caution (like the Giants with Odell).

If he’s active and all indications are he won’t be limited, I’m starting him.  But I know there is a chance we all get played on Sunday.

Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to fantasy football. Those who think so haven’t played long enough.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I hate this rationale.  TY’s ankle health isn’t going to change depending on if it’s a must-win situation for Indy.

I hope that if he’s healthy, he plays, and if he’s not, he sits.  I’d rather have a chance to plug someone else in to get me some points instead if he’s out there at half speed.  The last thing I want is some hobbled dude jogging go-routes being a decoy for Ebron to get 20 targets underneath.

In fact, the fact that it’s a must-win makes me more nervous because they are more likely to make him active as a decoy, rather than err on the side of caution (like the Giants with Odell).

If he’s active and all indications are he won’t be limited, I’m starting him.  But I know there is a chance we all get played on Sunday.

Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to fantasy football. Those who think so haven’t played long enough.

Get of your high horse buddy. Sit him then. And you’ll be all good. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Get of your high horse buddy. Sit him then. And you’ll be all good. 

Next time maybe read what I wrote before you respond... I never said I was sitting him.

I was simply pointing out that if your reasoning holds true, it’s a negative for Hilton owners.

I'm not worried about the Dallas defense. Houston has a great defense too and Hilton and Luck shredded them last week. Hilton is a top 10 caliber talent. Don't over think it.